RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
It feels like it's been a while since I asked and I dont want to be annoying about it but how's the final proofing progress going? I haven't played it at all yet cuz I've been waiting for the update/completed rethread, and it feels like it's been a long while since we got any base game translation updates from Daedroth. I really want to play but since I've waited this long I'm just gonna hold out, but still curious on the base games proofing progress.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
It feels like it's been a while since I asked and I dont want to be annoying about it but how's the final proofing progress going? I haven't played it at all yet cuz I've been waiting for the update/completed rethread, and it feels like it's been a long while since we got any base game translation updates from Daedroth. I really want to play but since I've waited this long I'm just gonna hold out, but still curious on the base games proofing progress.
It's basically done. Daedroth is just proofreading and checking if there is anything else while also being busy with other translation works. But right now the game is fully playable and you don't have to worry about not understanding the story or whatever.

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
It's basically done. Daedroth is just proofreading and checking if there is anything else while also being busy with other translation works. But right now the game is fully playable and you don't have to worry about not understanding the story or whatever.
Yeah, I kinda got that, I was just wondering how that proofreading/new thread for the now fully translated (proofread and all) game was coming along tbh.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
Overview:

ezgif-1-83c75037ac.gif

30 Total Events (20 NEW this update!)
700+ Total CGs!
1.02 Translation included!

10 Goblin Variant Scenes (Supporter Only)

Example:

Compare1.png
Extract the mod, the game+mod installed is inside the www folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a signature for those interested in spreading the word!

ezgif-1-e131ee9582.gif
Suck (7).gif
Lapfan.gif

LINK:

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, check custom CG packs, animations and unlock bonus scenes
head over to
Lewd (1).gif lap9.gif Suck (6).gif

I will work hard to update to Daedroth's latest translation.

Last edited:

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Kept you waiting, huh?

Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3
Overview:

View attachment 3391185

700+ Total CGs!

Example:
View attachment 3391189

View attachment 3391217

LINK:

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, check custom CG packs, and unlock bonus scenes
head over to
View attachment 3391193 View attachment 3391256 View attachment 3391201
We're so back

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
Idk maaaybe the Rinko's mom can get scenes since her body ain't so much different from Rinko. But the sis? I don't think so. Whole different body but hey, if Thanosman finds a way that looks good then it's okay.
Wait, there were a Rinko's mom and sister all this time and I didnt know it? How!

Reactions: Thanosman

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
I think I or someone askeed a while ago but going in with no time inthe game, should I play base game first the download mod or download both at the same time and start from there?

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Only problem area I found was that pink castle hotel area. All of that is showing in Japanese for me.

lightzone

Aug 29, 2020
Kept you waiting, huh?

Overview:

View attachment 3391185

700+ Total CGs!

Example:
View attachment 3391189

View attachment 3391217

LINK:

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, check custom CG packs, and unlock bonus scenes
head over to
man may I ask, I just want to start playing it, so do I only need to download the mod version to be able to play it or do I also have to download the game + patch?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I think I or someone askeed a while ago but going in with no time inthe game, should I play base game first the download mod or download both at the same time and start from there?
The mod was made to complete and enhance the base game, so I would aay play both.
But remember that you have to extract the mod into the game folder, so download both

man may I ask, I just want to start playing it, so do I only need to download the mod version to be able to play it or do I also have to download the game + patch?
Download the game, then overwrite it with my mod.

then overwrite my mod with this fix, until I finish uploading the fixed full version.

Deisham

Aug 10, 2018
Kept you waiting, huh?

Overview:

View attachment 3391185

700+ Total CGs!

Example:
View attachment 3391189

View attachment 3391217

LINK:

head over to
"You are currently unable to view or download this file.

This file has been viewed or downloaded too many times recently. Please try again later. If the file is very large or accessible to a large number of users, you may not be able to access it for the next 24 hours. If the situation does not change after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Google drive moment

• Sad
Reactions: Thanosman

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Also does it take days to download the .7z again at pixeldrain the f

does 1.05 still untranslated?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes