RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

zenophyne

Nov 13, 2021
If you have just downloaded the Game+Patch right now, then you don't need the TL Patch below.
You can pretty much just start playing and enjoy the game.

If you had previously downloaded the game a few months back when it wasn't TL v1.02 and don't want to download the whole game again, then you can download the TL Patch only. Unzip that file, and replace the new files over the existing game.
Love you mate thanks

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
phoenix31 Is this supposed to be untranslated? I downloaded the Game+Patch And replaced the mod in. View attachment 3295949
I think the mod Thanosman created hasn't been updated to match with the latest translation update Daedroth worked on.
The current mod patch was posted before the full translation was completed, from what I remember.

Thanosman does have a Patreon to let us know the progress on the mod he's working, so it's a matter of waiting to see when the next mod update gets released.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rj406483...s-summer-fan-translation.145178/post-12443595

Reactions: zenophyne

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
I read somewhere that apparently S_Azure_Azurite (creator of the game) is a female and I don't know why that adds a layer of kinky to this game

Reactions: D22BT

zenophyne

Nov 13, 2021
1706693434606.png
Now we wait until their next game because nobody is topping this
(ayo gimme sum sauce if its this level of good)

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Now we wait until their next game because nobody is topping this
Why do you think I'm making this mod in the first place?!

Progress report from patreon
a26.png

Without a doubt the most physically and mentally taxing update so far, mainly because of my injury, and all the Rpgmaker mechanics I'm not used to yet.

I not only had to create an NPC's house from scratch but implement him seemlessly into the game and story.

Recovery is a long road, but I am getiting close to releaae.

Optimitstically? Next week! Until then...

2 New Facial Sets (Tanktop + Bath) with Bonus variants
a18 (2).png

Last edited:

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023

View attachment 3311521

Without a doubt the most physically and mentally taxing update so far, mainly because of my injury, and all the Rpgmaker mechanics I'm not used to yet.

I not only had to create an NPC's house from scratch but implement him seemlessly into the game and story.

View attachment 3311525

Take time for your health man. We understand if you need time to recover and can't update the mod as much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Also, added the latest patch to the OP. Forgot to do it cause it was right before the New Years Eve. All images have been translated and a large chunk of the game has been proofread. But in the latest proofreading pass I've introduced some text spills which I'm now trying to kill, but that's a whole other story :BootyTime:
How's the proofing and spill kills going? Any update or idea when it'll all be finished? Similarly to Thanos's above me take the time to recover if needed, but an update on progress would be nice.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How's the proofing and spill kills going? Any update or idea when it'll all be finished? Similarly to Thanos's above me take the time to recover if needed, but an update on progress would be nice.
Started modding the game, too. I'm joking :) Just added a temporary npc to check all lines in-game and get rid of spills/typos. It would've taken even longer otherwise.

zenophyne

Nov 13, 2021

View attachment 3311521

View attachment 3311525

W mans bro. You a real one for this shit. This game is so much better than all the other games so far its insane. I'll be lookin out for your mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes