RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Is there a guide on what we need to do to unlock the scene from the mod?
-Talk to the Swimming Club Captain

-Interact with Amamiya's Closet/Wardrobe in his room

-Interact with the door next to your apartment, then talk to the Landlord (Red shirt)

-Try to pass the counter at the convenience store at night (requires sex fantasies)

-Talk to the Goblinman behind the convenience store, enter the password to unlock Goblin variant scenes (Password on Patreon)

-After sleeping over at Kaneda's apartment once, interact with his door from outside at night,
Then talk to the Landlord in the morning. (Goblin only)

Reactions: moirai145

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
So being new to this game, there's a lot of great stuff to it and a few things I wish I knew how to mod out. So here's my idea for a mod. It revolves around developing the "Happiness" end more and giving it to other characters:

1. Scrap the island sacrifice storyline and finish the "Happiness" end with happy married life without the later gangrape.

2. Scrap Bandou from the Happiness end and give it to both her fat neighbour and the old-timer with the house above her as options.

3. Incorporate fat neighbour's "abduction" into "Happiness" end. Instead of locking her away in his room for all time, he does it long enough that he mindbreaks her into living with him openly as his wife.

4. Give three main playing options. As fat neighbour, as old grandad, or as the girl herself. When playing as first two, let them stalk and ensnare her in various ways, but also make the "no choice but to marry him" factor more obvious. Could be anything. He broke her mind, or he'll publish the video, or he'll harm the child's chances of getting into college, he made her sign a paper saying she owes a lot of money, etc. The important thing is, show her coming around to whichever ugly bastard stole her only after their married life starts.

When playing as the girl, give her two options that apply to both fat neighbour and old gramps. First one is like with the other two, married fully against her will, only coming around after the deed is done. Second one is they rape her into "consent" and the relationship has a lovey-dovey phase before she agrees to a romantic proposal. Then give her an option that applies only to gramps, in which she can at any time, before or during rape storylines with gramps commence, decide to actually seduce the old man into marriage. If this begins early, their entire arc would be much more consensual.

4. Give the NTR some real flavour. If the old man forces her to miss a date with the kid so he can enjoy her, she should complain about how he's occupying her true love's time. If she made some story progress with Goblinman's new neighbour and the fat neighbour pressures her with a during/after rape proposal, she should moan that she'd made plans to marry her boyfriend (the new, better looking neighbour), whether she agrees to marry fat neighbour or not. Do an aftermath where she can talk to anyone she made story progress with and apologize for how whoever managed to marry her essentially stole her from that person along with stealing her right to choose, and excluded him from her life. Specially if the fat neighbour gets her and she'd begun willingly romancing the old man for example. Some prime emotional story material right there.

"Sorry Grandpa... I'd finally accepted that we should be something more but.... Kuzumori wouldn't let me." Etc etc.

Just my two cents.

T

Reactions: kyoshilo

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
So being new to this game, there's a lot of great stuff to it and a few things I wish I knew how to mod out. So here's my idea for a mod. It revolves around developing the "Happiness" end more and giving it to other characters:

1. Scrap the island sacrifice storyline and finish the "Happiness" end with happy married life without the later gangrape.

2. Scrap Bandou from the Happiness end and give it to both her fat neighbour and the old-timer with the house above her as options.

3. Incorporate fat neighbour's "abduction" into "Happiness" end. Instead of locking her away in his room for all time, he does it long enough that he mindbreaks her into living with him openly as his wife.

4. Give three main playing options. As fat neighbour, as old grandad, or as the girl herself. When playing as first two, let them stalk and ensnare her in various ways, but also make the "no choice but to marry him" factor more obvious. Could be anything. He broke her mind, or he'll publish the video, or he'll harm the child's chances of getting into college, he made her sign a paper saying she owes a lot of money, etc. The important thing is, show her coming around to whichever ugly bastard stole her only after their married life starts.

When playing as the girl, give her two options that apply to both fat neighbour and old gramps. First one is like with the other two, married fully against her will, only coming around after the deed is done. Second one is they rape her into "consent" and the relationship has a lovey-dovey phase before she agrees to a romantic proposal. Then give her an option that applies only to gramps, in which she can at any time, before or during rape storylines with gramps commence, decide to actually seduce the old man into marriage. If this begins early, their entire arc would be much more consensual.

4. Give the NTR some real flavour. If the old man forces her to miss a date with the kid so he can enjoy her, she should complain about how he's occupying her true love's time. If she made some story progress with Goblinman's new neighbour and the fat neighbour pressures her with a during/after rape proposal, she should moan that she'd made plans to marry her boyfriend (the new, better looking neighbour), whether she agrees to marry fat neighbour or not. Do an aftermath where she can talk to anyone she made story progress with and apologize for how whoever managed to marry her essentially stole her from that person along with stealing her right to choose, and excluded him from her life. Specially if the fat neighbour gets her and she'd begun willingly romancing the old man for example. Some prime emotional story material right there.

"Sorry Grandpa... I'd finally accepted that we should be something more but.... Kuzumori wouldn't let me." Etc etc.

Just my two cents.

T
eh..... friend, not to offend you but I think that's too much, not about the route but..... how to change the original endings so much..... I mean Goblinman I already said that he can add endings but ...... change the ones that already come with the game I think it would not be possible or everything you ask for.....

Maybe just give it some added endings... I mean, for example, I would like to see an ending where Rinko ends up together with Amemiya (the boy she is already in love with) and they have a family and everything as an ending but nothing more than that. with that ending and perhaps adding a scene to the ones it already has but not exaggerating

I mean, I think that's too much for one person, although of course it depends on the creator as well.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
eh..... friend, not to offend you but I think that's too much, not about the route but..... how to change the original endings so much..... I mean Goblinman I already said that he can add endings but ...... change the ones that already come with the game I think it would not be possible or everything you ask for.....

Maybe just give it some added endings... I mean, for example, I would like to see an ending where Rinko ends up together with Amemiya (the boy she is already in love with) and they have a family and everything as an ending but nothing more than that. with that ending and perhaps adding a scene to the ones it already has but not exaggerating

I mean, I think that's too much for one person, although of course it depends on the creator as well.
Nah, you don't offend me. I'm a writer in real life so I throw out mod ideas all the time (not just H games) just for anyone out there who wants it. Every now and then someone likes my ideas and goes with them :-D I inspired a couple mods in a medieval type strategy game for example. And three mods in visual novel style games. That's why despite having no modding skills, I know this is doable for what some people are calling the best H game they played in their lives.

unearth313

Aug 21, 2017
Thanosman Thanks for your mod work for this great game. Can you please explain how do you edit the original files? I tried decrypting/encrypting the game folder but I couldn't generate the .rxproj/RPGMaker project file to work with like I can with other games. This game has a great foundation, I would like to be able to try modding as well.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022

By the way, given that the "Quick Bath" option with grandpa includes a saliva thread between their mouths, I'm pretty sure a "consent to gramps" or at least "change my mind about gramps" idea was developed by someone then discarded in the game version that was released.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Just a comment thrown out into the aether, I LOVE how on weekdays, Bandou skulks around the garage next to the brat's house to attempt and interrupt a night of flirty tutoring for his usual rape and propose. REAL Netori value here, taking her when she was going to "give" herself to the one she loves. Be amazing if she could only "accept" the after-rape proposal below a certain mind-value to play up the "mindbreak/not in right mind" roleplay element.

Be double amazing if it becomes twice as hard (but still possible) to get to the brat's house after the beach date because he saw them there before the secret beach or something, and he has angrier dialogue with her in the grab/rape/propose sessions after that because he REALLY wants to interrupt their romance and keep her for himself.

And of course, as I said before, be even hotter if Bandou's replaced in all that with the fat neighbour or with gramps after he reveals his sinister desires.

Still, terrific Netori immersion and realism, even if no one adds development to this idea. Absolutely love it.

Reactions: Thanosman

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Just a comment thrown out into the aether, I LOVE how on weekdays, Bandou skulks around the garage next to the brat's house to attempt and interrupt a night of flirty tutoring for his usual rape and propose. REAL Netori value here, taking her when she was going to "give" herself to the one she loves. Be amazing if she could only "accept" the after-rape proposal below a certain mind-value to play up the "mindbreak/not in right mind" roleplay element.

Be double amazing if it becomes twice as hard (but still possible) to get to the brat's house after the beach date because he saw them there before the secret beach or something, and he has angrier dialogue with her in the grab/rape/propose sessions after that because he REALLY wants to interrupt their romance and keep her for himself.

And of course, as I said before, be even hotter if Bandou's replaced in all that with the fat neighbour or with gramps after he reveals his sinister desires.

Still, terrific Netori immersion and realism, even if no one adds development to this idea. Absolutely love it.
Here I want to say something that perhaps some fans of the "NTR" genre might not like but...... I think it is unnecessary to include the Netori theme in the mod, now why?

because the joke that in this mod changes and things are added where Rinko can enjoy sex or we find her being really a woman...... I think I will use the word "horny" to describe her, is that this does not have to interfere with the rest of the characters such as them continuing the same with Rinko having relationships with whoever she wants but...... without this relating the characters to each other...... unlike if you look for the "end" true" in the original of the game that there they are related but out of necessity in order to get that ending

Reactions: Thanosman

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Here I want to say something that perhaps some fans of the "NTR" genre might not like but...... I think it is unnecessary to include the Netori theme in the mod, now why?

because the joke that in this mod changes and things are added where Rinko can enjoy sex or we find her being really a woman...... I think I will use the word "horny" to describe her, is that this does not have to interfere with the rest of the characters such as them continuing the same with Rinko having relationships with whoever she wants but...... without this relating the characters to each other...... unlike if you look for the "end" true" in the original of the game that there they are related but out of necessity in order to get that ending
That's the whole point. She wants to be free, the other characters want to own her and the conflict drives the story. That's why "netori she can avoid if Bandou gets better at patrolling but might still not catch her" is so exciting. Will he catch her and make her is? Will she escape and get to choose her future? It's also why I think gramps and fat neighbour are better options for Bandou's role. The contrast of a young beauty being bound to an irredeemably older and uglier guy for more than just sex makes the sex component even more explosive. Bandou's muscles get in the way of that.

I also think the "lovey dovey" routes after rape that are available with the mountain kids can be developed for other characters. After the second rape, she should be able to opt for vanilla sex with the farmer for example. And of course, opt to say no and get raped too. Same with the blue sheet homeless guy, as just another example.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yes you have to follow the guide, goblin unlocks the scenes but you have to progress the story

No, download V3.3 here : . Game with mod installed is inside the www folder.
This have the latest TL Patch v1.03?

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
That's the whole point. She wants to be free, the other characters want to own her and the conflict drives the story. That's why "netori she can avoid if Bandou gets better at patrolling but might still not catch her" is so exciting. Will he catch her and make her is? Will she escape and get to choose her future? It's also why I think gramps and fat neighbour are better options for Bandou's role. The contrast of a young beauty being bound to an irredeemably older and uglier guy for more than just sex makes the sex component even more explosive. Bandou's muscles get in the way of that.

I also think the "lovey dovey" routes after rape that are available with the mountain kids can be developed for other characters. After the second rape, she should be able to opt for vanilla sex with the farmer for example. And of course, opt to say no and get raped too. Same with the blue sheet homeless guy, as just another example.
I think that's what makes it unnecessary, it seems like a plot complication for a game that could simply be free so we can choose who Rinko wants to have a relationship with or if she wants to have several?

and well although the second thing about the "mountain shotas", the farmer and all that, I can agree

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
She deserves rape
He has a lot of that already, the truth is that almost all of his scenes from the original game are basically rape

This mod was made basically because most of us wanted scenes where Rinko gave her consent and so she would also show her perverted side of her since although in the game she supposedly says it she never shows it

Reactions: lukee12345

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
She deserves rape
Why the fuck would you even say that? This is what I mean by how the game has too much incel shit in it already. Because of how it panders to people like this. Some of us like seeing women be sexual and enjoying sex rather than being subjected to it like a walking fleshlight. And some of us actually like to see them being the perverts instead of it always being a random asshole. The game itself was a massive waste of potential and it deserves to be modded to fix that.

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Is it possible to unlock Fetishes that allow her to walk around in any costume or nude even? Been playing for a bit and haven't figured it out yet. Also haven't managed go use the Love Hotel or the Gachi Brothel. Finally ive unlocked a bunch of fetishes like True Masochist and Sex Freak but it doesnt seem to change anythjng. Is ot possible for her to actually become to lewd that she responds to the NPCs making lewd comments at her everywhere? Any tips appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes