RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Is it possible to unlock Fetishes that allow her to walk around in any costume or nude even? Been playing for a bit and haven't figured it out yet. Also haven't managed go use the Love Hotel or the Gachi Brothel. Finally ive unlocked a bunch of fetishes like True Masochist and Sex Freak but it doesnt seem to change anythjng. Is ot possible for her to actually become to lewd that she responds to the NPCs making lewd comments at her everywhere? Any tips appreciated.
nope, the Thanos mod is what's trying to fix that

Reactions: Thanosman

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Damn, now that I think about it a brothel route would be great for the mod after being such a wasted part of the game

Reactions: Eicosa

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Endless Summer Set 5 - Rinko & Ikuko's Lewd Gardening
6 Squeezing Sequences, 3 for each lady
73 Total CG
Ex.png

Endless Goblin Set 5 - Rinko & Ikuko's Mouth Watering Kiss
5 sequences
68 Total CG
Ex.png

Endless Red Set 5 - Rinko & Ikuko's Garden Lapdance Gifs
2 Sets
6 Animated Sequences x 7 Variations = 42 CG
5 Animated Gifs x 6 Variations ~= 33 CG
RinSq3 CO2.gif

IkuSq2 CO1.gif

Ass Shaking, Dancing, Booba Grab, Squeeze, Knead, Pull, and Kissing/Frenching/Tongue Licking

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You'll lose all my scenes. Map files overwrite eachother.
Any chance you could update it then? The new translation patch fixes a lot of text-spill issues that made it so you cant read the text in some areas.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Any chance you could update it then? The new translation patch fixes a lot of text-spill issues that made it so you cant read the text in some areas.
Next update. Once I have enough new CG to make exciting scenes.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Had an idea about a Rinko route for the mod were she gets blackmailed by a student or stalker that knows about her past crime. This route could start by interacting with Rinko's computer and it could be the type of scenario were she likes it but doesn't want to admit it or straight up she surprises the dude by being into it.

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
Why the fuck would you even say that? This is what I mean by how the game has too much incel shit in it already. Because of how it panders to people like this. Some of us like seeing women be sexual and enjoying sex rather than being subjected to it like a walking fleshlight. And some of us actually like to see them being the perverts instead of it always being a random asshole. The game itself was a massive waste of potential and it deserves to be modded to fix that.
bro thinking this is twitter, getting all offended by a bait comment lol

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
finished the game i liked it but i wished that had some variety in sex scenes, the 75% of h scenes are in missionary position and I'm more of an ass guy rather than a tits guys, he could added doggystyle scenes, reverse cowgirl or even more paizuri scenes, rinko didn't use her mega tits so much in the story, also it would be cool if the dev expanded on rinko's ''succubus'' side more but goblins mod covers that a little, i guess going by the ending of the game he plains to show that side of rinko on a sequel, i hope he isn't of those ghost devs that drops a good game and then we never heard of him again.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes