RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Updated OP. Final patch. Not an April Fools joke.

Double-checked the entire script, numerous fixes and improved translations. Pre-patched link has been updated also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fully Translated? You want to make a game thread? If not I'll make one tomorrow.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Fully Translated? You want to make a game thread? If not I'll make one tomorrow.
Yes, fully translated. I'll make a game request thread with all relevant info the day after tomorrow and ping you in it. Because I anticipate it's gonna be meme game galore on April Fools Day.

crumpet2

Nov 9, 2022
Mega removed the game + patch download literally while I was in the process of downloading ;-; FeelsBadMan

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Mega removed the game + patch download literally while I was in the process of downloading ;-; FeelsBadMan
It's me who did it :cry: I reuploaded the game with a new patch. Some plugin text was untranslated, had to fix that.

(mirror in case you hit the limit on mega)

Game thread will be up in a couple of hours.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Is this the update with the old man kissing route? Is it just a reflection of memories or does she realize he raped her in her sleep and willingly come back for more instead of ending the game?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Is this the update with the old man kissing route? Is it just a reflection of memories or does she realize he raped her in her sleep and willingly come back for more instead of ending the game?
Old man update still in progress, I am making the CG art/animations before the code/events.

Does the mod need to be updated for the latest TL patch?
Yes. It hasn't been updated and using the latest patch will overwrite my mods events.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Old man update still in progress, I am making the CG art/animations before the code/events.

Yes. It hasn't been updated and using the latest patch will overwrite my mods events.
Forgive me for being stupid, does that mean we shouldn't download your mod at the moment since it can't be used because of the new patch, do you plan on updating it eventually? Right now the google doc link says it doesn't exist so wasn't sure if you took it down or what

My ass is dumb and didn't see you had made a 3.3 update in the other thread, sorry!

Reactions: Thanosman

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
I've tried installing the Goblinman mod onto the base game and keep getting this error: "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png". What's the way to fix this? I followed the instructions and replaced everything int he base game with that of the Goblinman mod folder.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I've tried installing the Goblinman mod onto the base game and keep getting this error: "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png". What's the way to fix this? I followed the instructions and replaced everything int he base game with that of the Goblinman mod folder.
Nono dont install it. Download my rar file
, inside it is a folder called www.
THAT folder contains both the game and the mod preinstalled.
Don't replace anything.

Reactions: KnightSage

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Game thread is up now.

Even though some parts of ingame text could be polished a bit more, working on it further would be a bit counter-productive. Anyway, it's been a ride. Time to work on some other games.

I will get back to it immediately once Seta releases a belated content update. It's gonna be a banger with shitton of Ikuko and Hinako scenes and threesomes and freeroam in the September epilogue part of the game and... Please...:cry:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Game thread is up now.

Even though some parts of ingame text could be polished a bit more, working on it further would be a bit counter-productive. Anyway, it's been a ride. Time to work on some other games.

I will get back to it immediately once Seta releases a belated content update. It's gonna be a banger with shitton of Ikuko and Hinako scenes and threesomes and freeroam in the September epilogue part of the game and... Please...:cry:
No rest of rthe wary, uh? By the way... Who are Ikuko and Hinako? The way you said it, it sound like they are important characters, but I still haven't seen them... Or I have forgotten about them.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes