RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
No rest of rthe wary, uh? By the way... Who are Ikuko and Hinako? The way you said it, it sound like they are important characters, but I still haven't seen them... Or I have forgotten about them.
Ikuko is Rinko's mother and Hinako is her very ancient distant relative.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

crumpet2

Nov 9, 2022
It's me who did it :cry: I reuploaded the game with a new patch. Some plugin text was untranslated, had to fix that.

(mirror in case you hit the limit on mega)

Game thread will be up in a couple of hours.
My bad, thanks for your service o7

Reactions: Diegoz

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
Oooh. Fuck. I feel like an idiot now. Thank you.
Alright. I had to go away for a bit. I extracted the Winrar file then went to boot the game up. It gives me the message that "Your file was not found". I tried using it with and without the fix posted. Then I tried to re-download it from Google Drive instead of Mega. Google Drive won't let me download it. What should I do?

xakefan

Feb 21, 2019
700+ New CGs, 30 new events, 2 new routes with the swimming club and new neighbor, new location for the neighbor, new content for side npcs like the Landlord and the Convenience store clerk.
And still expanding.
Hey there Goblinman! any chance you could upload your mods to any other download sites like Mediafire or Workupload, PixelDrawin, Gofile, etc

In any case thanks for all your work :)

Reactions: Thanosman

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So besides some extra events what else does the mod add. Does it finally add some exhibition content?

Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017
Pinned post, any tier. Spent weeks working non stop on creating the assets for the bonus scenes, all of which are beyond the scope of the base game's art.
I checked, and all tiers are paid. So... you're asking for "just" compensation for the work you put into your mod, where you worked for weeks on it. From what I read, the game devs had been working on this game for over a year. You're sharing a pirated version of the game itself with your mod installed. Are weeks of your effort (modifying existing art assets) valued more than the work of the developers who created this from near scratch? You want to get paid for your "work," but you're not respecting the game developer's. Quite Machiavellian, don't you think? Let me know if I'm mistaken.

Reactions: Beowolf96

Forgetten

Dec 23, 2022
Pinned post, any tier. Spent weeks working non stop on creating the assets for the bonus scenes, all of which are beyond the scope of the base game's art.
Hey goblin, Are there other payment methods besides using PayPal and debit cards?... I don't have a debit card btw

Last edited:

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
So besides some extra events what else does the mod add. Does it finally add some exhibition content?
what does goblinman mod do?
700 new CGs (Poses add up fast)
30 new evenrs, 10 patreon exclusive variations
2 new routes, swimming club and neighbor, with minor story events on the neighbors side.
Expanding on 2 minor characters, Landlord and Convenience store clerk.
Trying to add pregnancy now.

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
i didnt find a single link to the mod that is still working (google drive), can someone post it pls?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Let me know if I'm mistaken.
I only ask payment for the CG sets I make and some scenes that I develop.
I did try to release the mod separate from the game and you know what happened?
People kept running into trouble extracting it into the games folder.
I'm only uploading a version of the game for convenience, not malice.

The way I monetize is no different than a skyrim modder monetizing their work on Patreon, on a game that Bethesda owns.
I add a lot of things that way outside the scope of the base game.
Rinko's body doesn't even move in base game sex scenes, there's a motion blur that implies motion.
I'm adding GIF animation and in my next set, Mesh animation.

This is my only job, too. I am otherwise unemployed, and unemployable because my weak joints cannot keep up with the demands of regular employment. I'm able to work on this because I can set my own deadline.
I take collagen supplements and joint stiffness medication at age 25, brother. Medicine made for geriatrics, I'm not built to last.

Furthermore, I only picked this game up after a year of radio silence from the creator update-wise, and her announcement that she's moved on to a new product.
I do not pickup ongoing development games so as not to clash with the developers own earnings.
Only complete or abandoned titles. People specifically reach out to me to pickup abandoned titles they wish to see complete.

Many of my supporters send me messages telling me that they bought the game beacuse of Daedroth and I's work on it, so you're conveniently discounting the amount of positive attention I bring to Seta sensei's work.
Mods make games evergreen.
Otherwise people forget about this game in a month and go play something else.

I keep them coming back for more, always ready for Seta sensei's next release.
That attention will translate into a much bigger audience for her next game, selling way more copies than this one.
The same attention that keeps people buying skyrim 10 years later.
Mods bring revenue to the creator, always.

On January 20, 2023, Seta sensei celebrated 5,000 game sales.
image-800.jpg

By April 2024, the number of those sales has doubled to 10,000.
2 (3).png

That kind of post release growth, 1 year later, is inorganic, and much of it is thanks to the work Daedroth and I are doing.
Going by dlsite's popularity system, the game lost popularity after 30 days of release, all reviews are dated January.

4 (2).png
By february people had moved on.
Daedroth and I revived it.
I joined Daedroth's translation thread, on page 20, September 2023.
Now the thread is 51 pages, much of which is people discussing my mod and generating interest in the game.
Daedroth himself was quite inactive, going silent for weeks at a time, when I joined the thread.
My mod also revived his motivation to finish the translation. He's also been very kind to me, its thanks to his translation that I can even work on the game.

When people pay me for art, that is in no direct competition with Seta sensei because that art would have never been made otherwise.
I don't cost Seta sensei sales, I increase them.

I specifically designed the password based exclusive scene system to make it as unobstrusive as possible.
Out of
30 events added, all of which are custom CG, only 10 variations are patreon exclusive
Those are
VARIATIONS, meaning a base event exists in place.

See here

Compare Font Jumbox.png
That means the game actually has 40 events in total, 30 base + 10 exclusive variations.
Next update I'm gonna let supporters switch between events as they please
Thanks for reminding me to do that.
70% of my work is still freely available in the free version of the mod.

You can't make me flinch by reminding me that I monetize 30% of my work.
I know exactly what kind of impact mods bring to a game, been modding skyrim for 10 years.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Forgetten

Dec 23, 2022

The way I monetize is no different than a skyrim modder monetizing their work on Patreon, on a game that Bethesda owns.
Rinko's body doesn't even move in base game sex scenes, there's a motion blur that implies motion.

This is my only job, too. I am otherwise unemployed, and unemployable because my weak joints cannot keep up with the demands of regular employment. I'm able to work on this because I can set my own deadline.
I take collagen supplements and joint stiffness medication at age 25, brother. Medicine made for geriatrics, I'm not built to last.

Furthermore, I only picked this game up after a year of radio silence from the creator update-wise, and her announcement that she's moved on to a new product.
I do not pickup ongoing development games so as not to clash with the developers own earnings.
Only complete or abandoned titles. People specifically reach out to me to pickup abandoned titles they wish to see complete.

Many of my supporters send me messages telling me that they bought the game beacuse of Daedroth and I's work on it, so you're conveniently discounting the amount of positive attention I bring to Seta sensei's work.

That attention will translate into a much bigger audience for her next game, selling way more copies than this one.

View attachment 3508919

View attachment 3508965

That kind of post release growth, 1 year later, is inorganic, and much of it is thanks to the work Daedroth and I are doing.
Going by dlsite's popularity system, the game lost popularity after 30 days of release, all reviews are dated January.

View attachment 3508964
Now the thread is 51 pages, much of which is people discussing my mod and generating interest in the game.
Daedroth himself was quite inactive, going silent for weeks at a time, when I joined the thread.
My mod also revived his motivation to finish the translation. He's also been very kind to me, its thanks to his translation that I can even work on the game.

When people pay me for art, that is in no direct competition with Seta sensei because that art would have never been made otherwise.

I specifically designed the password based exclusive scene system to make it as unobstrusive as possible.
Out of
30 events added, all of which are custom CG, only 10 variations are patreon exclusive
Those are

See here

View attachment 3508987
That means the game actually has 40 events in total, 30 base + 10 exclusive variations.

I know exactly what kind of impact mods bring to a game, been modding skyrim for 10 years.
Thank you.
Are you have another payment method for your Patreon Except using a debit card and PayPal?

Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017

View attachment 3508919

View attachment 3508965

View attachment 3508964

Out of
Those are

See here

View attachment 3508987

Thank you.
You say you only charge for some parts of your mod, but as I said, you are sharing a pirated version of the whole game with your mod, which you do to help people who can't add your mod to begin with. But then if it's help, why do they have to pay for the mod to begin with? How many of us have gone and purchased a "downgrade" of a specific game after getting a better version? Comparing it to Skyrim modding isn't the same. In the beginning, it was Bethesda which allowed modders to change their games by offering the tools to do so. In your case, did you get the dev's permission? I get that you have health issues (like any other hentai game dev who has ever lived), but that doesn't give you a free pass to pirate the game while asking for money; this is what rubs me the wrong way. Modders have never seen favorably to mod pricing; whenever companies, or even small team devs do it, most of the time, there's an uproar. The last thing you said: some people said they bought it because of you, good, but how many did? I didn't. My issue is not the piracy (we are all lawless pirates, most likely if/when they caught me, I will be sent to Azkaban), but you can't justify yourself like this. And at the end, most of the game devs on this site don't have any other job; we pirate them anyway.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes