RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
The game is good but lacking in a few areas, like no Gachi Love content except for a single scene that doesn't show up in the gallery. Also, the mother and little sister(?) have great designs but no scene, only one implied scene for each in the true end.

it feels like there was DLC for this or something that Azure decided not to follow up on. But Azure hasn't updated anything in like a year, so rip.
Yeah, feel the same. The game already good, but think it can add more content or route. Even true ending can became multiple ending, not only with amemiya.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
where is the swimming instructor to talk to for the mod? Can't find him anywhere
The game + mod installed are inside the www folder of my download, no need for installation on your part, make sure of that.
He's the guy in the red cap at the school swimming pool. Next to the locker room on the right of the map.

Reactions: Kakuroi

eldred32

Apr 27, 2020
The game + mod installed are inside the www folder of my download, no need for installation on your part, make sure of that.
He's the guy in the red cap at the school swimming pool. Next to the locker room on the right of the map.
Ah yeah you are right thanks , a step though in the neighbor quest requires "no sense of Self - Preservation" . Do you mind telling me where i can get this skill (or from which questline?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanosman

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Ah yeah you are right thanks , a step though in the neighbor quest requires "no sense of Self - Preservation" . Do you mind telling me where i can get this skill (or from which questline?)
Trigger a sex scene 10 times. Check this guide to find easy farmable scenes.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Is this version 1.5? cause i can't purchase Sexy V Microbikini. It doesn't available online shope
It's not immediately there, you have to buy the first bikini/swimsuit. Then go the Beach and get told she can't wear it at that beach. Once you get a Fetish (or possibly two) unlocked, it opens the door for her to place an order for the new bikini.

^ Take that with a grain of salt as it's been a hot minute since I played a "fresh" game that required unlocking everything.

kalvinkain85

Feb 20, 2024
It's not immediately there, you have to buy the first bikini/swimsuit. Then go the Beach and get told she can't wear it at that beach. Once you get a Fetish (or possibly two) unlocked, it opens the door for her to place an order for the new bikini.

^ Take that with a grain of salt as it's been a hot minute since I played a "fresh" game that required unlocking everything.
Thank, by any chance you have the english full complete save? i download the japan save & most name change to japanese.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Some people have been asking me about the password for the patreon content of Thanosman's mod, but I only have the password before the landlord update he made some time ago. That password is 771 and if that doesn't work then he may have already change that when he made the landlord update.

Kakuroi Gephenk

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
Yeah, but Azure has been MIA for a year now. Probably not happening. a lot of H-artists dip out of nowhere.
the dev of summer shattering disappeared for four years after he released his last game and after all that time he made a come back and now it's going to release a dlc/expansion of summer shattering, so never lose hope even if you have to wait four years for a dlc lol

Reactions: Daedroth

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
the dev of summer shattering disappeared for four years after he released his last game and after all that time he made a come back and now it's going to release a dlc/expansion of summer shattering, so never lose hope even if you have to wait four years for a dlc lol
oh really? , how do you know?

hidek2

Jul 2, 2022
Is your mod compatible with the Daedroth's translations patch?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes