RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yudo306

Mar 3, 2019
Help guys, i'm pretty much cannot get a night visit (after he's peeking right beside my room) from the neighbour how many times Rinko's masturbating, can anyone tell me how to activate this scene for 3 times?

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Houjou is in progress, I had to slow down to make some art for it, I will do Houjou over 2 updates.
Hey man, people are talking about your landlord update. Last update I played you just talk to the landlord and then get freaky with the young neighbour, but I didn't see any scenes with the landlord. Are they talking about the same update?

Reactions: Thanosman

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
What are the events that are available in the current mod , like the ones that you implanted ?
30 scenes in total
Progressive events with swimclub in shower and pool
Neighbor events that progress as your relationship with him expands.

Lu124&@

Nov 5, 2022
30 scenes in total
Progressive events with swimclub in shower and pool
Neighbor events that progress as your relationship with him expands.
I unlocked the goblin mode , how do I get this scene "Endless Summer Set 5" that you posted on Patreon

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Really
I still have to code and do sound effects so, not until I implement it.
I got a few questions if you don't mind me asking:
1. Are you done adding scenes with the new neighbor?
2. Is the hotsprings the last scene with the neighbor? Not getting anything new after that scene and don't want to waste too many days lol
3. What exactly are "goblin variant scenes"?
4. Will you be adding the new scenes to the gallery if possible in the future?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question i open up the gallory but one scene never opend and if that's the true ending i fear i will never see it. also these mode's are they from the maker of the game are just a mod person? i would like to now if the mods mess up any thing too.

OmegaShiki

May 29, 2017
I received a game over screen and it started a new playthrough. That definitely caught me off guard. But it says my sex skills have stayed the same with all of the encounters. That doesn't affect the personality of Rin, does it or does none of that matter? Just wanted to know if it affects Rin in anyway.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Really

I got a few questions if you don't mind me asking:
1. Are you done adding scenes with the new neighbor?
2. Is the hotsprings the last scene with the neighbor? Not getting anything new after that scene and don't want to waste too many days lol
3. What exactly are "goblin variant scenes"?
4. Will you be adding the new scenes to the gallery if possible in the future?
Neighbor is a complete stpry, undecided on expansion
You have to talk to him at night to trigger sleep events, after you unlock sex fantasies (have sex 10 times with rough npcs)
Goblin are bonus scenes with better art. The base event exists in free version, but without bonus art Comp1.png
They have been added by a friend, Geno. He's a great help.

would like to now if the mods mess up any thing too.
Mod has been thoroughly bug tested, does not mess up the base game.

Reactions: Xhin

Lionfist

Sep 29, 2017
Neighbor is a complete stpry, undecided on expansion
You have to talk to him at night to trigger sleep events, after you unlock sex fantasies (have sex 10 times with rough npcs)
Goblin are bonus scenes with better art. The base event exists in free version, but without bonus art View attachment 3550537
They have been added by a friend, Geno. He's a great help.

Mod has been thoroughly bug tested, does not mess up the base game.
actually, regarding the mod, would be cool to continue the story somehow or do some kind of epilogue with free roam. just throwing this out there. one of the few rare really good hgames and i love your passion for it. +1

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman
Aug 24, 2020
I'm overdosing on hopium for Azure comeback
I'm hoping Seta comes back either after may 25th because that was when they last posted in twitter or before the end of this year. Otherwise, they will be taking that extended break which could last many years or just leave like other 1 hit wonder devs.

The other reason I could see them returning late this year, is they only revealed this game when it was I think around 70/80% complete so maybe Seta is hoping to complete a decent portion of their new game/or dlc before making a comeback to socials.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes