RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Trying the game now. I only played an hour so far, so I have a question:

Should I start by playing the base game, then downloading the mod once I complete the main content?
Or is it better to start with the mod already enabled?

I am mostly interested in organic corruption. Does the mod speed things up?
Are the save files compatible?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Trying the game now. I only played an hour so far, so I have a question:

Should I start by playing the base game, then downloading the mod once I complete the main content?
Or is it better to start with the mod already enabled?

I am mostly interested in organic corruption. Does the mod speed things up?
Are the save files compatible?
The mod's pacing is balanced in the neighborbroute, but the swimming club assumes you've already corrupted Rinko.
Play with the mod but postpone the swimming club cintent.

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
After play the mod game for few hours, i realize something.
1. We can't go store in night or midnight while using our work dress
2. Rinko have no virginity (?), i remember she is virgin when i play the original game, or maybe i'm wrong? cmiiw

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
2. Rinko have no virginity (?), i remember she is virgin when i play the original game, or maybe i'm wrong? cmiiw
She's absolutely not a virgin.
pic76.PNG
Jap version, start of the game after you skip prologue. She was raped 4 times and had consensual sex once (with a student at her previous school most likely).

Reactions: Kakuroi

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I just playtested that. Here she is, chilling in her work clothes in the store. Vanilla game, no mods. It could be a mod bug, idk.
pic74.PNG

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I just playtested that. Here she is, chilling in her work clothes in the store. Vanilla game, no mods. It could be a mod bug, idk.
View attachment 3512688
Sorry, its a mod restriction. I made it so that she thinks the store is an unsafe environment to be seen in her work clothes, so nobody can guess where she works. The idea of her shopping in casual clothes also turns me on more, especially when her idea of casual clothing is straight up underwear.

The event in the store is Sportsbra only. I will remove the restriction, but then you wouldn't access the event unless you went back home and changed.

Changing stations for clothing throughout the map is a longterm goal, once I learn the outfit system.

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Sorry, its a mod restriction. I made it so that she thinks the store is an unsafe environment to be seen in her work clothes, so nobody can guess where she works. The idea of her shopping in casual clothes also turns me on more, especially when her idea of casual clothing is straight up underwear.

The event in the store is Sportsbra only. I will remove the restriction, but then you wouldn't access the event unless you went back home and changed.

Changing stations for clothing throughout the map is a longterm goal, once I learn the outfit system.
Ah.... I see, so it's your preferation. I appreciate that. For me, i do more like her in working outfit, you know, office lady thing.

I don't know if remove restriction will impact your mod or not but if it's not i hope you can remove it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
The game is good but lacking in a few areas, like no Gachi Love content except for a single scene that doesn't show up in the gallery. Also, the mother and little sister(?) have great designs but no scene, only one implied scene for each in the true end.

it feels like there was DLC for this or something that Azure decided not to follow up on. But Azure hasn't updated anything in like a year, so rip.

Reactions: hanwen1234

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
The game is good but lacking in a few areas, like no Gachi Love content except for a single scene that doesn't show up in the gallery. Also, the mother and little sister(?) have great designs but no scene, only one implied scene for each in the true end.

it feels like there was DLC for this or something that Azure decided not to follow up on. But Azure hasn't updated anything in like a year, so rip.
Azure wanted to move on to make a new game with a virgin protagonist since one of the main complaints when Rinko's game was released was that she wasn't a virgin, there was too much rape, people didn't know where to go, etc. I remember one of the ci-en posts talking about how he/she is not done with Rinko and I really hope so. I didn't care too much about the sketches for his/her second game because if we ever get a sequel or DLC of Rinko I know it's gonna be great with the family trio tbh.

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
Azure wanted to move on to make a new game with a virgin protagonist since one of the main complaints when Rinko's game was released was that she wasn't a virgin, there was too much rape, people didn't know where to go, etc. I remember one of the ci-en posts talking about how he/she is not done with Rinko and I really hope so. I didn't care too much about the sketches for his/her second game because if we ever get a sequel or DLC of Rinko I know it's gonna be great with the family trio tbh.
Yeah, but Azure has been MIA for a year now. Probably not happening. a lot of H-artists dip out of nowhere.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes