Others Roachnighter [v0.4] [Antlyon]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
been looking for over 2 years for a 3dcg game involving oviposition n any form of insects (cockroaches, worms, maggots, spiders, etc) or aliens/tentacles. wanna see women both being impregnated or having a bug/creature crawl up inside their womb in order to gestate and/or lay eggs, and then giving birth to said insects/aliens, hopefully so the offspring can then return to the mother, entering any orifice possible (pussy, ass, mouth, ear, nipple, belly button)
we share common interests. could you tell me about any form of such content you would possibly know?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
we share common interests. could you tell me about any form of such content you would possibly know?
Hounds of the Blade, Hounds of the Meteor, and Nanocrisis come to mind that have all that.
Parasite in the City has a bit. Iris in Labyrinth of Demons might fit the bill. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: magfan2255

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
if anyone knows of a 3d version of a game like this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me...been looking for over 2 years for a 3dcg game involving oviposition n any form of insects (cockroaches, worms, maggots, spiders, etc) or aliens/tentacles. wanna see women both being impregnated or having a bug/creature crawl up inside their womb in order to gestate and/or lay eggs, and then giving birth to said insects/aliens, hopefully so the offspring can then return to the mother, entering any orifice possible (pussy, ass, mouth, ear, nipple, belly button)
See here
https://f95zone.to/threads/insect-games.105549/

Reactions: magfan2255

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is this still worked on? No update for 1/2 year
This game probably not, but the same dev (who has many names, at least @ itch.io) hast other games similar to this one in therms of bugs and inflation.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
This game probably not, but the same dev (who has many names, at least @ itch.io) hast other games similar to this one in therms of bugs and inflation.
I know about the Bug game with the Streamer girls and the Slime Variante of Roachnighter. Anything I missed?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I know about the Bug game with the Streamer girls and the Slime Variante of Roachnighter. Anything I missed?
Like I said, he has different names at itch.io. similar to antlyon. There are weightgain games, or just inflation. And once I saw some new project in 3D.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes