Others Roachnighter [v0.4] [Antlyon]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
in my free time I'm tinkering with all the cool new AI-generated stuff to make absolutely terrifying giant insects
I can already do basic animation of insects, so I'm planning to add some real scary stuff to the next update, make sure you take a poop before playing.
Although it will be a while until I can get the next update out

Feb 12, 2021
if anyone knows of a 3d version of a game like this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me...been looking for over 2 years for a 3dcg game involving oviposition n any form of insects (cockroaches, worms, maggots, spiders, etc) or aliens/tentacles. wanna see women both being impregnated or having a bug/creature crawl up inside their womb in order to gestate and/or lay eggs, and then giving birth to said insects/aliens, hopefully so the offspring can then return to the mother, entering any orifice possible (pussy, ass, mouth, ear, nipple, belly button)

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
if anyone knows of a 3d version of a game like this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me...been looking for over 2 years for a 3dcg game involving oviposition n any form of insects (cockroaches, worms, maggots, spiders, etc) or aliens/tentacles. wanna see women both being impregnated or having a bug/creature crawl up inside their womb in order to gestate and/or lay eggs, and then giving birth to said insects/aliens, hopefully so the offspring can then return to the mother, entering any orifice possible (pussy, ass, mouth, ear, nipple, belly button)
Nearest thing to that I can think of - https://f95zone.to/threads/gil-giant-insect-research-institute-final-yes-page.70926/

Got anything better?

Feb 12, 2021
i thought the whole point of games involving this genre was b/c both devs n players WANT to see girls get infested/injected with insects, bugs, worms, etc...so WHY does the player die when mating with them?? now i'm not the smartest person on the planet, but far from the dumbest either; n i have NO FUCKING IDEA what to do/how to play this confusing-ass 'game'!!

so if anyone has a save file with all the types of different bugs mating with the girls, it'd really be appreciated...thx

jamesmay24

Mar 26, 2022
Consider "Breed Lab"

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Added multiplayer mode! Anyone can play together now...

really?
I'm betting it doesn't actually exist, its just to market the game more and they are banking on the fact nobody into this content actually has friends, or at least none they are willing to share this with. Be a hell of a trust exercise though.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes