Others Roachnighter [v0.4] [Antlyon]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

GreyRaccoon

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
I think both roaches and scream-jumping should be optional.

Roaches are so numerous, they cock-block other creatures and also force main character into a "scream-lock", where she screams, jumps and then goes back to screaming immediately with very little time to force her into surrender. And you can't interrupt the animation.

So, trying to get it on with the flies just ended up with a pile of roaches under endlessly screaming character.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020

Roaches are so numerous, they cock-block other creatures and also force main character into a "scream-lock", where she screams, jumps and then goes back to screaming immediately with very little time to force her into surrender. And you can't interrupt the animation.

So, trying to get it on with the flies just ended up with a pile of roaches under endlessly screaming character.
Ok, well disabling cockroaches would make the game super super super easy though so I'm against it :<

marthreed

May 14, 2020
Ok, well disabling cockroaches would make the game super super super easy though so I'm against it :<
Dude, i just check the new version. But there is some bugs. Make old features compatible with new update before publishing it.
Because i really wanna change my review for this game.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Dude, i just check the new version. But there is some bugs. Make old features compatible with new update before publishing it.
Because i really wanna change my review for this game.
Yeah should have made a separate game page for play testing first, sorry

GreyRaccoon

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
There are other bugs still there, though. Disabling roaches, while still having other bugs selected, should just change the proportion of spawned bugs, if you use the spawning method I think you use.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Major Mechanic Changes v0.3.2
- You no longer forcefully jump when touching small enemies, instead, they will crawl on your leg and appear on your screen and allowing you a few seconds to swat them off. Note that you still forcefully jump when touching larger enemies
- You no longer jump after a large enemy finish dumping its load, BUT if there are other large enemies touching then you will jump
- If you seduce and get mounted, you will not jump no matter what, this means if you seduce an entire group of enemies then it's probably game over because you can't jump to get out
- Changed Nia's images (she looked too young)
- Added an Auto Jump option in settings, this is on by default for mobile users

Fixed bugs:
- Speed going negative in sandbox mode
- Can't enter the city with lights on in sandbox mode
- Flies not spawning normally

Your wish is granted.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes