Others Roachnighter [v0.4] [Antlyon]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
What is a top-down Slender game? Would you mind giving one or two examples? I'm very curious!
I think they meant your game plays like if it was in a top-down view instead of first person view. There aren't any top-down view Slender-like games, as far as I know. There used to be plenty of top-down view horror games in the past, though, mostly made in Flash. A popular top-down view horror game that comes to mind right now is , made in Unity.

Whiskas2

Jan 7, 2020
Status Update: This game is both unfappable and unplayable, as I had suspected. The Art? WACK! The Gameplay? WACK! The Fetish? WACK! The Way Playing This Is Is Just Annoying? WACK!

Basically vendor trash in a looter shooter. Didn't even touch my dick once but I did attempt to finish the game at least. It's either bugged (heh) and I can't finish it or it's just too fucking stupid for me to even try to guess what to do.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Status Update: This game is both unfappable and unplayable, as I had suspected. The Art? WACK! The Gameplay? WACK! The Fetish? WACK! The Way Playing This Is Is Just Annoying? WACK!

Basically vendor trash in a looter shooter. Didn't even touch my dick once but I did attempt to finish the game at least. It's either bugged (heh) and I can't finish it or it's just too fucking stupid for me to even try to guess what to do.
Thank you for playing, the fastest way to complete the game is by picking easy mode, grabbing the key from the office and just storming through the exit.

Here is the Easy speedrun if you wanna check it out

GreyRaccoon

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
They sure weren't kidding when they said Itch.io wasn't a place for prudes!
Game does feel like zero point something version and could use some improvement on looks and controls. But if it doesn't die and keeps getting developed I will be really curious to check out the final product.

Antlyon It looks like you have another bug game on itch, with bug impregnation - do you plan on bringing it here too?

Reactions: Antlyon

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
that game is like v0.000001 lol its just a basic prototype right now. I will publish it here in the future yea

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Still plenty of hate comments going on in this thread, it's pretty easy to miss actual critiques. Any thoughts on my input way back from page 3 or so?

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
1. Different models would be nice, like how about a blond kinda like the reporter.
Maybe the reporter will be in the sequel, adding a new model will require a re-render of all animations which I don't have time for, I'm sorry.

2. Easy mode was harder than expected. sandbox mode is a nice concept but could use more to it somehow.
Maybe I can add a cheat console

3. There should be some kind of ending, like she ends up home or in a hospital only to birth and infect those places and her family and friends as a result of escaping.
I was thinking of that too! Was gonna make a comic for the ending with the roaches sneaking into others around her. I've already made 3 funny comics about cockroach infestation, you can check them out on my Pixiv:

4. Losing clothing needs to be in there somewhere too.
My original plan was for her to lose her skirt and/or all of her clothes (naked) when her belly reach a certain size, but I guess the idea fell out of my head because I forgot to implement it when rendering the animations :p

jettaboy

Aug 18, 2017
Too late, next project: How I Got NTR-ed as a Roach

Play as a roach in a dungeon where all the invaders are cute girls, you start as a lvl 1 roach so you get to see all your chad cockroach friends mount a ton of girls before you can properly level up. And once you leveled up all the dungeon invaders turn into dudes
This could work..

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I dunno monster+horror+bestiality should have given you a pretty good indication of what kind of game it is, so no need for another tag in this case really
Those 3 tags could easily mean dozens of other combinations of things. This is similar to the transformation/M2F conversations. Transformation tag covers thousands of transformations, while M2F covers just the one thing. I don't give a damn about thin flat-chested girls changing into old, fat, long-titty hags. SO, when I want a game involving a dude changing to a chick, I have to filter through thousands of stuff I give no fucks about. lol
Soooo......similarly....
monster=vampire, ghoul, ghost, werewolf, zombie, mummy, alien, giant octopus, etc, etc, etc, etc...
horror= literally anything scary
bestiality=literally every type of animal
...meaning....billions of combinations of scenarios and/or content.
At no time would those 3 tags make me think "loli and/or schoolgirl gets constantly impregnated by cockroaches."

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes