Others Roachnighter [v0.4] [Antlyon]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
And because i don't really want to see this kinda crap in the main game section, which already way too oversaturated with garbage games you have to dig manually through should you want to find something non-garbage.
If each person said what they wanted to see on the main page, it would be empty. Your particular interests do not represent the community.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
its a buggy mess...

sorry, I had to get it out of my system...and jokes aside I've seen worse, after having played every cyclet nukige or any hardcore nukige tbh this is quite light...

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Certain things are always unacceptable without exceptions... from orcs to say spiders/fish which are never presented properly, mosquitos and so on ¯\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/¯
Only acceptable cockroach is the madagascar hissing cockroach which aint a harbinger of disease and disgust and iirc the only clean roach
This has made me recall a sex horror story that would quite likely be up someone ally here where girl moves into place infested with roaches and when she fall asleep one time the roaches lay eggs up her cooch and well stuff goes on from there

on another note breeding jelly beans would be nice as long as no disgusting flavors are bred like cinnamon, licorice, bubble gum or soda flavored beans which dont taste right

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
This has made me recall a sex horror story that would quite likely be up someone ally here where girl moves into place infested with roaches and when she fall asleep one time the roaches lay eggs up her cooch and well stuff goes on from there
You have inspired me to maybe make a new VN on this. Thank you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gummiel

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
You have inspired me to maybe make a new VN on this. Thank you!
Here you go ya fucking wanker... ugh can't believe I actually found it again.

I recall finding the guy cause there were never sexual story adventures. Dude made a few... almost all are really really "shitty" which makes cockroaches sex AF by comparison

Reactions: Antlyon

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Sadly, I've read hentai with this concept that takes it MUCH FURTHER.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the female artist who did it looks so sweet and innocent in real life, so remember you can't judge a kink by its cover.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
And the female artist who did it looks so sweet and innocent in real life, so remember you can't judge a kink by its cover.
I can't believe you LEFT OUT THE SAUCE D:
Please, I won't be able sleep without reading such wonderful work

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I can't believe you LEFT OUT THE SAUCE D:
Please, I won't be able sleep without reading such wonderful work
My brain has blocked it. It was posted on tsumino.com, so you could probably find it if you put in the right tags.

tsumino.com is an excellent source of print hentai that won't make you want to commit suicide, for any interested vanillas out there.
And one nice thing is that there are a billion tags, and you can make it so that if something contains a tag you don't want to see, it won't show up in results.

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I entirely regret reading that and perfectly imagining it

ermiz

Mar 26, 2017
If I wasn't past the phase of being ashamed about my fetishes, this thread might make me sad!

I'm sure the game quality will do it, instead.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes