Others Roachnighter [v0.4] [Antlyon]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
If I wasn't past the phase of being ashamed about my fetishes, this thread might make me sad!

I'm sure the game quality will do it, instead.
Oh come on it can't be THAT bad right? :)
Just a few bugs here and there...

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Not quite the same as my SLugs and Bugs games, but I like it! I do wish there was a Squick tag for biological mind control/mind break, but I think this should have the corruption tag added. If it had been listed as corruption, I would have seen it since I check that tag daily. Anyway, thanks for sharing Antlyon

EDIT: I misunderstood on the OP where you said to fight them or not. I thought you meant we could give ourselves to the roaches and then spread them to others, but it just hits a game over, so not corruption, my apologies for not understanding the game. Still thanks!

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
Very interesting. Has potential. Something about it tho... I wanna call it jank, but it's not jank. It just doesn't have the polish to it yet, feels a little chaotic. Things just happen and end without a starting or ending transitions. 2 immediate improvements this needs is: sex animations with the bigger roaches need to last longer. Maybe 10-15 seconds. A cool idea would be to have a struggle meter, as is tradition. For example If sex starts but you break through early, you get only +1 roach for incubation. If the animation goes through till the end, you get 2. Second improvement would be to have invul time after sex for like maybe 1-2 seconds, cuz she gets jumpy immediately after, annoying.

Ornj-geus

Dec 19, 2019
After playing for a bit, the biggest thing I would suggest would be either having sex scenes continued with a button press rather than automatically, or a cooldown period after. I think it would help to reduce the chaos. I also think an item to purge any lingering larvae would be a good idea. I do like the idea where you can't get rid of all of them on your own and I think having an item that could get rid of all of them could be interesting. Kinda like a health pack, but with more roach abortion.

Reactions: Tusk
Feb 23, 2021
Reviews on this site are so fucking absurd honestly good thing im here for long enough to already know that because every time i look at reviews it's either some guy giving some game 1 star because "it doesn't fit his fetish" or some guy saying that the game is fucked up for having this kind of fetish in it like my guy if it's not your type of thing then just move on or at least expand your statement on why is it a bad game

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
While I do agree the game is not very polished, you shouldn't call games that you don't like as fake games. I can assure you the game is not made to troll anyone, although the theme might repulse some. In which case just don't click on the game page lmao

This is equivalent to a vanilla VN player calling a VN with NTR as a "troll game" that shouldn't be published
This is definitely not my cup of tea, but you're my type of developer.

You understand what your content is, you recognize its flaws (meaning polish and the like), and you take people's bashing like you don't even care. Don't let these people get you down, if this is the type of game you want to make then keep on keepin on.

Although I'd recommend for your next game to not make it almost like a top-down Slender. I know this was a proof-of-concept/learning project, but I'd play around with different styles of gameplay till you find a niche for your niche

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
This is definitely not my cup of tea, but you're my type of developer.

You understand what your content is, you recognize its flaws (meaning polish and the like), and you take people's bashing like you don't even care. Don't let these people get you down, if this is the type of game you want to make then keep on keepin on.

Although I'd recommend for your next game to not make it almost like a top-down Slender. I know this was a proof-of-concept/learning project, but I'd play around with different styles of gameplay till you find a niche for your niche
What is a top-down Slender game? Would you mind giving one or two examples? I'm very curious!

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
What is a top-down Slender game? Would you mind giving one or two examples? I'm very curious!
Slender meaning that game where you walk through the woods collecting notes and avoiding Slenderman. Limited sprint durations, dark, limited flashlight usage etc. Top-down like presentation; Asteriods, Binding of Isaac, and Nuclear Throne come to mind.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Every time I come to Game section I say to myself.

F95zone content can't get any weirder.

But every now and then I am just proven wrong again and again.

marthreed

May 14, 2020
Reviews on this site are so fucking absurd honestly good thing im here for long enough to already know that because every time i look at reviews it's either some guy giving some game 1 star because "it doesn't fit his fetish" or some guy saying that the game is fucked up for having this kind of fetish in it like my guy if it's not your type of thing then just move on or at least expand your statement on why is it a bad game
I don't know if you are talking about my review or not, but i think i should write something.
Yeah i gave this game a low rating cuz gameplay and general of the game was really bad and had issues. (Just wrote why) and i said something about fetishes because this game contains no shit except lots of roaches, not cuz of my personal likings, i am sorry if you didn't talk about my review but it really seemed like so.
(Since i am the only one who gave a low rating)

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes