Others Roachnighter [v0.4] [Antlyon]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Better cockroaches than cocks...considering some of my kinks i might not be able...wanting...to leave the school at all...well, lets play ^^

Reactions: Wankerwond

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Hoo boy, l want to meet the developer and talk about his ideas as l find this concept extremely hilarious from a surface view.
In a horror game, the first thing you want(in my opinion) is to drive away players with horror; he wonderfully did that. Now l remember my young days when l would get scared so easily; was a ghost game on PS2? Boom, scared; zombies on PS2(TimeSplitters 2)? Kaboom. Horror combined with really fitting sound makes it horrifying.
l like dark atmosphere, low light where you barely see and have to use your ears to 'see'; like Thief.

Reactions: Wankerwond

Diocletian88

Oct 20, 2017
What Most People Say to the World: Of course I will not play or support this. It is so disgusting it makes my skin crawl!

What That Person Does in Private: MmMmmm Well in for a penny.....

Reactions: valkaree99 and XXII

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Nice work, hitting a niche market is always appreciated. There's room for lots of fetishes with interactive adult fiction other than the umpteenth 'bang ur mom' or NTR game.
Agreed seeing the same fetish get run into the ground over and over has my eyes doing laps as i roll them out of my skull god forbid someone make a game with a male protag that doesn't involve monster girls that are 99% girl 1% monster.

Reactions: Mr. Goner and XXII

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Haven't even played it yet but looking forward to it! Read through the posts and love how you handled all the snowflakes and their sensitivities. Love how folks use a site like this to tout their morals.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes