Others Roachnighter [v0.4] [Antlyon]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
dont give these guys ideas bro...just no...
Too late, next project: How I Got NTR-ed as a Roach

Play as a roach in a dungeon where all the invaders are cute girls, you start as a lvl 1 roach so you get to see all your chad cockroach friends mount a ton of girls before you can properly level up. And once you leveled up all the dungeon invaders turn into dudes

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
May I ask what's wrong with the way the game is implemented?
Alright here's my thoughts (keep in mind I used a controller via emulation):

First off I commend you on having the balls to make a game themed around subject matter that is very niche.
If you like stuff like slenderman, white noise & the other collect X item to reach escape Y while avoiding enemies kind of games then I can see the replay value or if you just like a challenge but I found the game too linear & unappealing.

An rpg game with more than just cockroaches & a whole pregnancy/incubation system along with a story would be better; obviously the amount of work that would go into such an endeavour is miles apart.

In short there's not a lot there to come back to & beating different difficulties doesn't interest me. I can elaborate more on the rpg idea if you care otherwise that's all.

P.S - The bugs (pun right in ya face) are understandable as it's an early build so I didn't find that to be an issue.

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you for your feedback!
An rpg game with more than just cockroaches & a whole pregnancy/incubation system along with a story would be better; obviously the amount of work that would go into such an endeavour is miles apart.
Yes that thought of that too, this game is just a short experimental prototype I made to learn and develop better mechanics (X-ray womb view and incubation, dynamic sex animations, ...) hence the scope of the game is small. My next project will be bigger, with pregnancy, incubation, combat, and with an actual story plot.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes