Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Apparently, this game has seen several updates over the past year. By any chance, does anyone have access to v.0.51 to see if anything has actually been improved, or merely just added upon?

EDIT [02/06/'21]: Apparently there's now a version 0.512, and after a bit of sleuthing, I happened upon a Google Drive link containing not just that version, but every 0.5XX version as well, I don't know when or if the next version will come out, though the creator seems to be occasionally updating it as well as starting another project. If someone wants to host the latest version on MEGA, be my guest.

Last edited:

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Dev, sorry I can't tell how mad your game is just from the screenshots - so tell me, is there a particular way to replenish girls' mana for their sexuality as a warrior?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
self error in the game i have 4 points and have ne quest lern the 5 ponits skill.
the bug is not fixed i can not more out XD
the error worse in the old version.
good job for this broken game no fix(n)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
I played the game for a while and got up to the graveyard. I was able to find the voltimeter but not the jumper cables (anyone know where they are?). The controllers are indeed very annoying and the patreon code doesn't work for me. Still I find the game somewhat entertaining if only just to challenge myself to finish it. I saw there was a version 0.6 out but I am not a patreon so I'll patiently wait. The story is somewhat simplistic but the game is fun for me in an "it's kinda broken but I bet I can beat it" kind of way.

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
Newest Version: Google Drive

Patreon Code: PLIAXBLVMB_USVO83
Found a game breaking bug in that version!

When you have to learn the Pheromone power it costs 5 Points instead of 0.5 in earlier versions. You can not get that much Points at that stage of that game. I tried!

Edit:
Ok it seems the only version where this works is the online one on newgrounds (0.4) I have downloaded 0.4, 0.5 and it seems that I have a weird bug, where I have to pay 5 points for phermonical spray

Last edited:

Linkdestruidor

Jun 10, 2020
Found a game breaking bug in that version!

When you have to learn the Pheromone power it costs 5 Points instead of 0.5 in earlier versions. You can not get that much Points at that stage of that game. I tried!

Edit:
Ok it seems the only version where this works is the online one on newgrounds (0.4) I have downloaded 0.4, 0.5 and it seems that I have a weird bug, where I have to pay 5 points for phermonical spray
for me happens the same thing. i even tryed to only do vag. for gain extra points but it seems 2,5 the max that i can get

edit :
Max that i got now its 4,5. it seems that u can get 2 point with each one of the girls and then u get more 0,5 in the barn

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginko357

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
for me happens the same thing. i even tryed to only do vag. for gain extra points but it seems 2,5 the max that i can get

edit :
Max that i got now its 4,5. it seems that u can get 2 point with each one of the girls and then u get more 0,5 in the barn
Made my own "fix".

replace this dll in ROAG_Data\Managed\
Then create a new game.
Now the Save game "Save_LD.cxsave"
is in readable format (JSON) and you can edit it.
I recommend notepad ++ and the jsTool plugin installed. (Then you can use js format on the save)

under "jq" or "Mn" there is a "Sxs" array where you can just copy some things(once you had sex at least once) so you have more Points.

this dll also fixed a bucket placing issue that you would notice later in the game

EDIT:
or use the save I have attached. This is right after the Learning sequence (you would still need the dll though)

Last edited:

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
I am stuck now at the Road where you need to free the street with explosives. But as far I can tell the whole thing is not fully implemented for now. (version 6.1)

Pankeka

Dec 12, 2017
How i get to the beach? It say to get to the train to get to the beach, but there no option on the train to go to the beach, just Las Bruxas, Rest Area and Las Diosas. (version 0.61)

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
How i get to the beach? It say to get to the train to get to the beach, but there no option on the train to go to the beach, just Las Bruxas, Rest Area and Las Diosas. (version 0.61)
Well for me there was a option beach on the train. (version 0.60 and 0.61)

Reactions: Pankeka
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes