Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
This is a quick tip if anyone gets stuck at the Rest Stop like I did. I think someone else pointed it out, but at some point your supposed to fill up two buckets with milk, and then use them to press down two buttons. However, the character won't line up with the buckets, and you won't be able to pick them up.

There is an alternate solution, in the Rest Stop area, there are two barrels you can use to press down these buttons. One is in front of the Juicer Shop, the other is in the area where you get the Green Key, north(?) of the rest stop. It's a pain in the ass to haul both of them over, but it works.

I figured I'd post this, cause I spent like an hour trying to fill the buckets by quickly standing up and down will milking. It was very awkward, and I don't want anyone to do the same stupid thing I did.

Reactions: Johanno

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
This is a quick tip if anyone gets stuck at the Rest Stop like I did. I think someone else pointed it out, but at some point your supposed to fill up two buckets with milk, and then use them to press down two buttons. However, the character won't line up with the buckets, and you won't be able to pick them up.

There is an alternate solution, in the Rest Stop area, there are two barrels you can use to press down these buttons. One is in front of the Juicer Shop, the other is in the area where you get the Green Key, north(?) of the rest stop. It's a pain in the ass to haul both of them over, but it works.

I figured I'd post this, cause I spent like an hour trying to fill the buckets by quickly standing up and down will milking. It was very awkward, and I don't want anyone to do the same stupid thing I did.
you can use my fix I mentioned. works for 0.6.0 only

Monster79928

Jan 1, 2019
the game got glitched on me and it's telling me to go to the bar that i helped the owner there but nothing happens and the boat to go back to the farm is not there, can anyone spare a save after this point?

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys! I wanted to share some of what is available in the newest version of Road of a Goddess v0.6

The girls go on a trip to the beach to get some information on where the goddesses went after the hunter invasion. There you'll meet Chuck, a shark businessman that knows a bit about that, unfortunately he hates goddesses like your girls and will attack them!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A bunch of creatures are waiting to fuck your girls and on the new quest you get to collect ingredients for Chuck's restaurant,
You get to rescue a sexy fish lady full of delicious eggs before the hunters sell her, you get to fight with creatures like clams, crabs and squids that can fuck the protagonists!

It even adds more hardcore stuff, get your girl's pussy and ass full of eggs from squids and stuff and watch the creatures birth from your girls!

Also, if you have any questions, or if you have found bugs please feel free to let me know.

If you're liking the game so far, please consider supporting me on patreon or subscribestar. It really helps a lot!

Constructive criticism also helps a lot!

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
i remember the last time when i played the game and came back to the 1st town after getting our new home and the boat teleported to tomorrowland to never be seen again. was that bug fixed?

Sonic16

Apr 24, 2021
It should be fixed now.
Nah, I'm playing 0.63 and it still broken.
After I've got the cow I had to go to the cemetery but I went to the 1st town and the boat was gone.
The town was in a mixed state: some elements from the beging where here. I had to carry the barrel again but at the end the I've got another quest and the boat didn't appear, the game softlocked.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
How do I perform a downward kick to destroy the green things poping out the water ?
You need to target an enemy and kick (left click) while pressing down. While targeting or right clicking you can kick on many directions by pressing different directions.

Reactions: Sonic16

brimwithleyankee

May 6, 2021
Nah, I'm playing 0.63 and it still broken.
After I've got the cow I had to go to the cemetery but I went to the 1st town and the boat was gone.
The town was in a mixed state: some elements from the beging where here. I had to carry the barrel again but at the end the I've got another quest and the boat didn't appear, the game softlocked.
Can you share 0.63?

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
I made a save game converter:
Drag and drop the save_ld on the exe and it will create a converted-save_ld file.
you can edit this file since it is json.

once you are finished you can then again drag the edited file on the exe and it will again create a new file.
rename this one back to Save_LD and you should be able to load it into the game.

Pankeka

Dec 12, 2017
how to get past the cannon in the beach? the fish says something about deflecting but it just wont work
you need to hit the cannonball with the legs of 1 of the characters and make it hit the cannon to destroy it, so good timing and staying right in front of the cannon is needed to do that

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes