Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Supposed to activate the pheromone squirt technique.
But, when the screen opens to do so, nothing happens when I click.

Then I see that it costs 5 vag power, and I only have 2,4 - and no way to earn more, since I cannot backtrace my steps due to the balconies where I picked up that cowgirl (name with an M) who mysteriously also vanished on me.

I have tried to fuck the blobs but I have done it ten times with climax now without the vag power going over 4,25.

Also, I cannot for the life of me find that "pheromone squrt" technique in the tech tree.

View attachment 1828747
Thanks for letting me know, I'm trying to figure out why that happens

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Holding a sword with your feet really isn't a good idea.
You won't be able to get a strong grip, and if you somehow do then your toes would get hurt severely when striking against anything hard.
I know, but i really like the concept, apparently even holding swords with a reverse grip is not useful, but you see it everywhere in games, so i just add things that i think are cool.

XKillerX

Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone have a save at the beach, my game bugged out and im stuck on the quest to retrun the fish lady to chuck but i already did.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Hi! This post is to release v0.7.2. This is part of the previous versions of ROAG so this one is available for the general public.

It aims to fix a couple of bugs

One bug that broke the game while talking to Mr Rucailo for the first time if you had milk already in your inventory.

And another one that made some techniques to require much more experience than intended, this one is a little weird, it affected only certain people and i wasn't able to reproduce it, so i changed the system that stored the values, hopefully that will fix it.

Finally i added a simple graphic settings menu that allows you to select between levels of graphic quality and performance, as well as to cap the framerate.

You can also find me at itch.io

Reactions: shanayyy

Linkdestruidor

Jun 10, 2020
Someone can help me here, im bit off lost in this part.
Like what Im supose to do here ?
1654901284215.png

i had to help this guy ? (and if yes where i get the ingridyents)
and also this door dons work for me, like i can not press E and go to next part ( i dont know if was supose to work or not)

or

1654901695347.png
i have to activate this ? ( and if yes, how i do that ?)

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Someone can help me here, im bit off lost in this part.
Like what Im supose to do here ?
View attachment 1863356

i had to help this guy ? (and if yes where i get the ingridyents)
and also this door dons work for me, like i can not press E and go to next part ( i dont know if was supose to work or not)

or

View attachment 1863373
i have to activate this ? ( and if yes, how i do that ?)
It's annoying to do, but you need to shoot the red switches through the bars with milk or the fire butt plug. The door you cant access is for when you come back to the area later on in the story.

Reactions: Linkdestruidor

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
How do I get gasoline from the Hunters Hide out? do I need a key to open the gate where the cow is, where do I find it?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes