Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Help me plz, the crab mission, how to make the female deposit it's eggs into my girl?
View attachment 1875399
Hi! You need to flip the crab, perform am upwards kick just as it is about to crush you to flip it, or kick it in the face when it's spinning, then jump on top of it and stomp (press jump while in the air) it until it opens it's "compartment" then you can get the eggs with the interact button.

Reactions: chinh1410

chinh1410

Jan 9, 2022
ok thank you.
But i have some questions, how to open this shop? 1656817926151.png
and What does this key open?
1656818132841.png
BTW, i like this game :> Good luck

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
ok thank you.
But i have some questions, how to open this shop? View attachment 1903273
and What does this key open?
View attachment 1903276
BTW, i like this game :> Good luck
Hi! Thanks! That door is supposed to open after progressing to a certain point in the plot, but i just checked the code, and it seems i made an oversight and it doesn't seem that it ever opens.That key doesn't open anything but it should be usable as a urethral dildo.

Reactions: chinh1410

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
Hi! You need to flip the crab, perform am upwards kick just as it is about to crush you to flip it, or kick it in the face when it's spinning, then jump on top of it and stomp (press jump while in the air) it until it opens it's "compartment" then you can get the eggs with the interact button.

Hey, man, great game, it definitely has its style and charm and I'm very much interested in checking out all the content of presented version but there's a problem

You see, I'm russian, and this means I'm allegedly a war criminal involved in killings and torture of many many Ukrainians, that's why there's no way for me to support you on patreon or anywhere else, the international banks just won't accept my dirty money. They probably think I'm too much of a terrorist to play a game about a girl fighting cucumbers with her sword-legs.

So my question is: is it too arrogant of me to ask you for a free patreon code for this (0.7.1) version? I mean I'm going to hell anyways, so...

Last edited:

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
for anyone who gets stuck in las diosas with no boat, it happens if you return to the city during the cow search before being specifically told so (at the graveyard, medicine quest)

also middle mouse button camera is annoying af (make it toggle instead of hold at least), i got double displays and the mouse constantly switches to the second one even though fullscreen option is activated

Reactions: dwemers

EarNipple

Apr 29, 2019
It would be nice of you could do multiple save file slots. Now I've ran into a situation when I got my save file corrupted. It happened on the tutorial where you spill milk to attract cats. I was with montse before conversation then during the tutorial I switched with jacq. Caught a cat with jacq then switched again to montse (don't ask that was stupid). I got stuck in the cafe because it wouldn't let me out and the cat was gone after I switched to jacq so I was unable to finish the quest. I quit the game trying to fix this and now I can't press continue. The progression is still intact because I can go to the gallery and profiles to see what enemies I've unlocked already. What a shame ;/

Last edited:

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
It would be nice of you could do multiple save file slots. Now I've ran into a situation when I got my save file corrupted. It happened on the tutorial where you spill milk to attract cats. I was with montse before conversation then during the tutorial I switched with jacq. Caught a cat with jacq then switched again to montse (don't ask that was stupid). I got stuck in the cafe because it wouldn't let me out and the cat was gone after I switched to jacq so I was unable to finish the quest. I quit the game trying to fix this and now I can't press continue. The progression is still intact because I can go to the gallery and profiles to see what enemies I've unlocked already. What a shame ;/
Hi! Thanks for letting me know about this issue. The multiple file slots is a good suggestion, i didn't try to do it because i figured out you could just copy the save file if you need it. But i'll consider it for a future update. Hopefully i can fix the bug you talked about.

Reactions: EarNipple

EarNipple

Apr 29, 2019
Hi! Thanks for letting me know about this issue. The multiple file slots is a good suggestion, i didn't try to do it because i figured out you could just copy the save file if you need it. But i'll consider it for a future update. Hopefully i can fix the bug you talked about.
Thanks for replying. Btw really nice game, looking forward for future updates:)

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
I have difficulty on getting around graveyard, the two long jump is not reachable, is they something I missed?
Also my keyboard's 1,2, ctrl and b key isn't working so I might be screwed.
Edit 1: Silly me, the Axol girl ain't spawning in after fully milked away all milk form Jaq.
Edit 2: Now I am stuck at the bread shop as there isn't sugar spawning/dropped form enemies around. Help?

Last edited:

SERBO

Mar 14, 2022
I have difficulty on getting around graveyard, the two long jump is not reachable, is they something I missed?
I'm not sure which part you're talking about but if you mean getting to the other islands try using Jacquelyn's sword blender.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Edit 1: Silly me, the Axol girl ain't spawning in after fully milked away all milk form Jaq.
Edit 2: Now I am stuck at the bread shop as there isn't sugar spawning/dropped form enemies around. Help?
Hi, you get sugar by defeating enemies and then talking to the Axol girl. Enemies don't drop it. For the monkeys they will keep coming for a while, you need to use the "pleasure wave" technique to kill them as it is the fastest way.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes