Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ginko357

Mar 17, 2021
Bug Report: In the first city, after you are asked to milk the girl for her father and do the boat travel to the other side, turns out if you didn't use the enemies to that point to amount enough XP to have 5 Vaginal power you get softlocked because it doesn't let you change characters, you can still fight slimes in the river but they don't give you enough XP with one character to buy the skill

Also reloading doesn't fix it because once the flag has been hit, it advances you to the next phase of the map and you don't have the chance to get the skill in that map anymore
V7.1

Last edited:

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
I think my quest is bugged, it's telling me to meet chuck at his storage but he is not there. I can't seem to find him or progress in anyway
Hi! Thanks for the post! could you send me your savefile by message to see what might be causing this issue?

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Hello! This post is to inform that v 0.9 of Road of a Goddess is already available for my $5 supporters on patreon and subscribestar.

In this version of the game, the girls start by reviving the ancient technique of making goddess milk.

Start by milking your girls and play a cooking minigame to create this delicacy, sell it around town to remind people of the good times.

Cap_20_10_2022_Time_2_16_40.jpg

The adventure continues after Montse's mom arrives to town from the mountains and the girls plan to convince the goddesses that fled to the mountains to come back to town to fight against the hunters.

Reach the new town of Villalta near the mountain to start your quest.

Cap_26_11_2022_Time_2_50_56.jpg

Meet new girls in this new part of the story.

Cap_16_1_2023_Time_20_31_19.jpg

Survive the cold mountain and the many enemies and puzzles to reach the goddess camp and talk to the goddesses in hiding. Ángela's fire techniques will be very useful here, but all of our girls' might will be tested in this treacherous place.

Cap_7_11_2022_Time_22_54_21.jpg

Meet and fight the powerful leader of the hunters in the region of Las Diosas. Captain Mondragón.

Cap_16_1_2023_Time_20_14_46.jpg

Cap_3_1_2023_Time_3_57_57.jpg

Unlock Captain Mondragón and enjoy her in the gallery mode!

You can download this game's version at my patreon page.

Reactions: Ginko357

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
When I read it like that, the story bug was still not fixed at the point where it should finally start XD

Dec 1, 2018
Why on earth are the controls like this? I made a macro for holding middle mouse button and now it's totally playable with my mouse controlling which way the view faces, without middle mouse button toggle it drives me up the wall:mad:, also wheres the music file? It needs deleting or what ever makes that horrible noise stop without breaking the game pls
i thought i was the only one struggling

Reactions: Gibbon778

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I have a problem just behind the garden how do you get to the other side where you jump on the red mushrooms how do you get to the next side? The road is blocked by a large red barrel and rocks

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
Having an issue, when I first play as angela and she mounts the chains to move about, it is impossible to dismount unless I get hit by an enemy, which renders the level impossible :(

Im playing with 9.2, with patreon codes enabled.

Edit: I got it working by restarting from last save - was quite far away though -.-

Last edited:

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Why on earth are the controls like this? I made a macro for holding middle mouse button and now it's totally playable with my mouse controlling which way the view faces, without middle mouse button toggle it drives me up the wall:mad:, also wheres the music file? It needs deleting or what ever makes that horrible noise stop without breaking the game pls
Hi! Thanks for trying my game! I've received some suggestions to allow for the camera to rotate without holding the middle mouse button, however, the game uses the cursor for a lot of things, that's why i haven't implemented an option, because i thought clicking on things would be impossible, but you're saying that it works for you if the camera is always rotating, are you able to click on things like targeting enemies? My future projects will all work by rotating the camera with no need for clicking.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes