Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
i cant seem to be able to acquire any more anal power points despite having anal sex multiples of times. any help?
You might need to search for new enemy types, having sex with the same enemy decreases the experience gained from that enemy.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i am getting stuck at baking the special bread in las bruias. when i take angela to milk her by the pan i cant seem to be able to grab her nipples. anyhow and anywhere i click. is this a bug? is there any bypass to this?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
this game desperately needs a walkthrough and a guide. i cant handle the puzzles anymore.
i am this close to quitting and for the majority of my playthrough pushing for just a few content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. it was nice finding out new mechanisms and fetishes in the game but as the puzzles grew more difficult, and the time it took for me to clear the level ramped up at each location, along with the lack of new sexual things or stuff that i prefer it became more and more cumbersome for me and i just started pushing through levels before i knew it.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
this game desperately needs a walkthrough and a guide. i cant handle the puzzles anymore.
i am this close to quitting and for the majority of my playthrough pushing for just a few content
. it was nice finding out new mechanisms and fetishes in the game but as the puzzles grew more difficult, and the time it took for me to clear the level ramped up at each location, along with the lack of new sexual things or stuff that i prefer it became more and more cumbersome for me and i just started pushing through levels before i knew it.
Sure, i'll make a guide soon, but you can comment here, or send me a message with the specific part you're stuck in and i will tell you how to beat it in the meantime.

Reactions: magfan2255

truesight8

Jun 15, 2019
Can you help me with my save? The chupacabra is not spawning anymore so I can't cross the river. Tried restarting the game, reloading, sleeping on the barn, it still doesn't spawn

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Can you help me with my save? The chupacabra is not spawning anymore so I can't cross the river. Tried restarting the game, reloading, sleeping on the barn, it still doesn't spawn

Hi! It needs to be at night or the chupacabras won't spawn, if sleeping at the barn doesn't do it try leaving the area and returning at night, but sleeping at the barn until night should do it, if not it would be a bug. You can send me a message if it doesn't work.

truesight8

Jun 15, 2019
Hi! It needs to be at night or the chupacabras won't spawn, if sleeping at the barn doesn't do it try leaving the area and returning at night, but sleeping at the barn until night should do it, if not it would be a bug. You can send me a message if it doesn't work.

nun.biz

Apr 10, 2022
Sure, i'll make a guide soon, but you can comment here, or send me a message with the specific part you're stuck in and i will tell you how to beat it in the meantime.
When the objective is "Find gasoline in the hunter hideout up north", there's a closed gate that says I'm missing a key. Any idea where to find it?

EDIT: Of course I figure it out right after, you laser the lock.

Last edited:
Reactions: matpneumatos

Darker5500

Sep 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this bug?, or if I'm doing something wrong?
I can't touch her breasts or pleasure her with the spoon so that she has an orgasm

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
I was going to continue playing where I left off but every time I click continue nothing happens. I left of where you start playing as Angela. I progress I little inside the biker bar & saved it there. Now I can't continue. Also, how do you let go of the chains? When I hang on to them there was no option to let go. Something was wrong with this area. Probably why the save doesn't work?
Anyone have a save just before entering the biker bar?

Darker5500

Sep 24, 2021
is there any way to open all
Jump then press shift + space
Can you send the save file? im stuck in the milking mission
I completed the game but the objective was bugged when I went to look for cats at the hacienda
btw if you got stuck in the cheese mission what you have to do is make them orgasm with the spoon and quickly turn the camera to milk her and repeat the process until the pot is full

Last edited:
Reactions: SinnatiCint
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes