Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

solothurnxiv

Feb 11, 2020
Ugh, and now I cannot beat Agasca, I have no idea how to do damage after breaking the sword gauge down
GODDAMNIT, AGAIN, BUTTSLAM

Edit: I meant bomber, I've been told you're supposed to use "Pee Laser" but bomber works as well to break his belt buckle

Last edited:

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
GODDAMNIT, AGAIN, BUTTSLAM
Have you been able to beat Agasca? To damage him you must attack his head constantly until he gets dizzy, then use the "pee laser" on his belt buckle to release his cock so he can fuck your girls, then just unleash several pleasure waves with the "E" key to exhaust his heart which makes him vulnerable.

solothurnxiv

Feb 11, 2020
Have you been able to beat Agasca? To damage him you must attack his head constantly until he gets dizzy, then use the "pee laser" on his belt buckle to release his cock so he can fuck your girls, then just unleash several pleasure waves with the "E" key to exhaust his heart which makes him vulnerable.
Yeah, I somehow did it with the "Bomber" perk and that broke his buckle.

I am having another issue in the mountains now. I think the game is completely hard locked since I cannot go back to be able to sleep till night to get a Chupacabra to spawn
Screenshot 2023-08-01 114207.png

I think a mechanic like a bedroll or something to fix this issue in case it happens in other playthroughs, or just add a bed in the house right behind the character there

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Yeah, I somehow did it with the "Bomber" perk and that broke his buckle.

I am having another issue in the mountains now. I think the game is completely hard locked since I cannot go back to be able to sleep till night to get a Chupacabra to spawn
View attachment 2817506

I think a mechanic like a bedroll or something to fix this issue in case it happens in other playthroughs, or just add a bed in the house right behind the character there
Thanks for reporting it! I had designed the level so you wouldn't arrive here by day, since you needed to use another chupacabras before to cross a river to reach here, so i will use your solution and will add a bed near there, but i would like to ask how did you get there in the first place to maybe redesign it.

solothurnxiv

Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for reporting it! I had designed the level so you wouldn't arrive here by day, since you needed to use another chupacabras before to cross a river to reach here, so i will use your solution and will add a bed near there, but i would like to ask how did you get there in the first place to maybe redesign it.
Honestly I have no idea, I cannot remember if there was something that I glitched or anything to get there at day

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes