Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Palron

Jun 2, 2018
Hi! Is this part of the fight when you have raised her arouse level to the max? Or what happened before she got stuck?
not of this if u dont play as montse u are outside of the arena .

the Milkscene for the cheese are little buggy too u dont get any milk and the bars fills really slow

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoadOfAGoddess-0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
This could make for a decent slasher game, but with updated graphics, a new engine, physics, and animations. As it is, you can run around with wooden animations for about half an hour. But there's a plus – you can play it on an intercom or a calculator :coffee:

solothurnxiv

Feb 11, 2020
Yeah, I somehow did it with the "Bomber" perk and that broke his buckle.

I am having another issue in the mountains now. I think the game is completely hard locked since I cannot go back to be able to sleep till night to get a Chupacabra to spawn
View attachment 2817506

I think a mechanic like a bedroll or something to fix this issue in case it happens in other playthroughs, or just add a bed in the house right behind the character there
Anyone got a save right before this point? I'd like to get back to here without replaying the game for the next week

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
To share the save you have to use winrar to compress it and then you can share it. and to deflect the bullet you need to use the montse

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes