Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
See now, i hope the Makers of Amazon's, "The Boys" are paying attention...

A woman who shoots death beams from her vagina. That's the heroine this country deserves...
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Darker5500

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
ok ???
1689080729932.png

1689085638706.png

I just don't understand what to do here because the plants are going away .
can where help me please

Last edited:
Reactions: Satanyashka

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
i cannot find it anymore, but I remember there being one that was like this, built on the same engine and everything, but it was Krystal from Starfox. Wonder if anyone in this thread would know what I'm talking about or not, because I do not remember where I found it in the first place.

gwenora

Aug 15, 2018
i cannot find it anymore, but I remember there being one that was like this, built on the same engine and everything, but it was Krystal from Starfox. Wonder if anyone in this thread would know what I'm talking about or not, because I do not remember where I found it in the first place.
You are thinking about The Furry Ranch, it's on the LoK forum.

Reactions: JStrom

sranonimo

Dec 17, 2022
On the quest to find the cow, destroyed a section of the ground in a purple room and I fell into a small room with a blue bed, no clue on how to proceed further...

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Well there was Legend of Krystal: Rebirth

There was also its original , which was a flash based game side-scroller...From Waaaay back when.

Not of the same artist or platform, but there is also another.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I'm on a 1440 x 3440 screen and all the UI elements are off screen and windowed mode doesn't help, is their an option to change the resolution of the screen.

foxy_black

Nov 10, 2019
hi i tried everything but i can't get past the cat part i don't know if it's a bug but once it sticks to the boobs it won't come off, i really like this game i don't want to have to start from scratch. What do I do?

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
hi i tried everything but i can't get past the cat part i don't know if it's a bug but once it sticks to the boobs it won't come off, i really like this game i don't want to have to start from scratch. What do I do?
Hi! Thank you for playing! Is that the cat that is already in the cafe or you brought it from somewhere else? what happens when you talk to the girl in pink?

foxy_black

Nov 10, 2019
yes it is the cat that is doing this and when i talk to the girl nothing happens. Now I managed to skip this mission, I went to one that was at the end of the city, maybe it was my mistake, sorry.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
I'm still hanging on the plants no answer?
To kill the plants, shoot your girl's pheromones at them, then wait for the plants to attack her so they can start sucking her, after the plant's belly fills attack the belly, they are specially weak to Jacquelyn's swords. Then talk to the Axol so it gives you the ingredient you need.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes