Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
I have a problem just behind the garden how do you get to the other side where you jump on the red mushrooms how do you get to the next side? The road is blocked by a large red barrel and rocks
You need to use Angela's "Fire Heel" technique to make the red barrel explode.

Reactions: Mirrofuks

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
toadstool mushrooms on the ground doing something? is something going on with them?

piranhas in the second part how to kill from a boat?

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
toadstool mushrooms on the ground doing something? is something going on with them?

piranhas in the second part how to kill from a boat?
Mushrooms on the ground make the character bounce when jumped on, if they are small then they need to be unlocked by pleasuring one of the toadstools in the way you ask them too.

For the piranhas, you need to time the kick as they get close to you after jumping from the water, a little "!" Mark appears above their heads before they jump.

Reactions: Mirrofuks

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
So I have collected cats but I have no way of handing them in to the cat girl? She just tells me I can collect cats each time so now I'm stuck with cats latched on to the girls which isn't very sexy!

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
So I have collected cats but I have no way of handing them in to the cat girl? She just tells me I can collect cats each time so now I'm stuck with cats latched on to the girls which isn't very sexy!
Thanks for reporting that, i would appreciate it if you could send me your savefile in a private message to check what might be causing this.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i cant seem to be able to acquire any more anal power points despite having anal sex multiples of times. any help?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes