Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

poyane

Apr 20, 2018
I'm Sick of it, I really like this game, but twice it decide to let me down, i just wanted to cook some peper in the city, so i'm back again in the city AND the boat doesnt appear anymore, even if I help the barrel lady. And of course i can't relaunch my save, it's popping me out of the bar...

I don't want to retry another new game... Please Matpneumatos, help me.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
I'm Sick of it, I really like this game, but twice it decide to let me down, i just wanted to cook some peper in the city, so i'm back again in the city AND the boat doesnt appear anymore, even if I help the barrel lady. And of course i can't relaunch my save, it's popping me out of the bar...

I don't want to retry another new game... Please Matpneumatos, help me.
Hi! I'm sorry you have encountered this bug while playing, I've sent you a message since it would help me if you could send me your savefile to see what might be causing this bug.

• Red Heart
Reactions: poyane

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
The cheese making demo is available for my $10+ supporters at may patreon page.

This demo allows you to play what is most likely going to be the first part of the plot for the next version, and then play the cheese making minigame.

In this minigame you can milk your girls and use the milk to make cheese.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you've done the minigame you can go to the hotel in Las Brujas to meet some of the new non playable girls that will appear in next version. You can also sell the cheese in the same way you can make cheese.

Rocko000009

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 121712

Overview:
Road of a Goddess
is a parallel project to Las Diosas, it takes place in the same world where women can use their sexuality to get great power and become a sexual warrior, this is the 3D version of the story, it will feature exploration of 3D areas, RPG elements, sidequests and activities as well as combat and much sexual content. You take control of two girls, Jacquelyn and Ana, Jacquelyn just heard her grandmother passed away and she left the old family farm to her, she and her friend Ana then will adventure in a world where powerful groups and governments want to destroy the remaining sexual warriors, while working on their new farm and fight hordes of enemies using their sexual abilities.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-24
Release Date: 2022-04-12
Developer: matpneumatos
Censorship: Yes
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Patron Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

fmanaway thanks for the link

View attachment 121714 View attachment 1045066 View attachment 121715 View attachment 1045062 View attachment 1045063 View attachment 1045064 View attachment 1045065 View attachment 1045067 View attachment 1045068 View attachment 1045069 View attachment 1045070 View attachment 121713
This... looks like Minecraft had sex with 80s graphics while RTX sat and watched the whole scene in the background .... its weird but not bad not good too ... I clearly dk how to explain it lol

Ginko357

Mar 17, 2021
Bug report, more often than not when I come back to Las Diosas the map resets and everything gets fucked from there, NPC's reset as well, meaning I have to do the pier quest again, delivering the barrel to the bar and then I'm stuck there because the boat to get out doesn't respawn no mater what I do, please help, I have some progress on the game already and made the mistake of saving when I was already there, I have already done the quest to rescue the farmer's cow and all that and don't want to go through the hassle of doing the tricky map parkour stuff all over again.
Anyone knows how to unfuck my game? or do I need to restart? because I'm not doing that, no way

Ginko357

Mar 17, 2021
Also you can softlock yourself if you milk all of the girls to the end during the first part for the quest
Hi! I'm sorry you have encountered this bug while playing, I've sent you a message since it would help me if you could send me your savefile to see what might be causing this bug.
Oh, it's the same bug I encountered, basically the map resets but even if you do the quest that triggers the apearence of the boat it doesn't show up

Ginko357

Mar 17, 2021
Warning, you can softlock yourself if you milk all of the girls in the first area for the quest there, when you get to the graveyard and the old man asks for some milk, if you have nothing else to milk there is no way to proceed, I'd recomend adding a sleep place there, or a "nap" place just to avoid that

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Warning, you can softlock yourself if you milk all of the girls in the first area for the quest there, when you get to the graveyard and the old man asks for some milk, if you have nothing else to milk there is no way to proceed, I'd recomend adding a sleep place there, or a "nap" place just to avoid that
Thanks! I'll take a look at that part of the game.

Ginko357

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks! I'll take a look at that part of the game.
Also, in the Cow recovery quest, if you use the fire anal plug too long it overheats and vanishes (I think that's intended because the game warns you about it) but if it does, you are softlocked, it doesn't respawn in the original place and even closing and restarting the game doesn't fix it, if that's not the intended way, I'd recommend making it a fix item in the inventory and just forcefully unequip it when it overheats, OR, simply checking it to respawn in the original location you find it

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
hey Matpneumatos, i played v0.8.2, but i still can't get in this shop
Currently there's no way to open it, due to an oversight the game never tells the level to open this door, but it will be able to be opened in the next version.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Also, in the Cow recovery quest, if you use the fire anal plug too long it overheats and vanishes (I think that's intended because the game warns you about it) but if it does, you are softlocked, it doesn't respawn in the original place and even closing and restarting the game doesn't fix it, if that's not the intended way, I'd recommend making it a fix item in the inventory and just forcefully unequip it when it overheats, OR, simply checking it to respawn in the original location you find it
Thank you! I'll fix that too.

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
Hi... how to open this one???(Lazy clam)
Tried with each one of the three girls (supposing montse is the right one for this?)... and different approaches...lust to max or min, clicking "E" one and multiple times , different techs Howto.png ... no results....

PD: I`m enyoing this game a lot!!! very good work with the history, hilarious!, thanks for sharing it.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Hi... how to open this one???(Lazy clam)
Tried with each one of the three girls (supposing montse is the right one for this?)... and different approaches...lust to max or min, clicking "E" one and multiple times , different techs View attachment 2295864 ... no results....

PD: I`m enyoing this game a lot!!! very good work with the history, hilarious!, thanks for sharing it.
Hi! Thanks for playing! for this part you need to mash the E key repeatedly and fast to open the clam, any girl can do it and then the "pee laser" technique is needed. If it doesn't open there might be a bug.

XKillerX

Aug 9, 2018
I think my quest is bugged, it's telling me to meet chuck at his storage but he is not there. I can't seem to find him or progress in anyway

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
Hi! Thanks for playing! for this part you need to mash the E key repeatedly and fast to open the clam, any girl can do it and then the "pee laser" technique is needed. If it doesn't open there might be a bug.
Hi....
Then, probably a bug, i already tried what you said, ...i hope to have a previous save not to far from here. I attached the save in my post, if you want to check and correct.

PD: i was able to open the quest for the restaurant menu without getting all 4 carpenters in advance...maybe another bug. I will try to write down some bugs and similar issues that i found in another message.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes