astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I got an error (with patch 3.1):

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Marcus')
<<if $Quests.Marcus.StudyWithMarcus.active == true>> <</if>>
Can you send me your save game? And what did you do to get this error

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
when you get the sleep sex scene, since you already are on the next day early morning when you finally go back to sleep you jump a day. Its really frustrating

Reactions: str8up and astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
when you get the sleep sex scene, since you already are on the next day early morning when you finally go back to sleep you jump a day. Its really frustrating
Thanks for the feedback!

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
There seems to be a bug with the cheerleader quest. I can't join it even though i bought both uniforms. They just dissapear after i buy them and i can't select it.

Reactions: moudy and astK

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
There seems to be a bug with the cheerleader quest. I can't join it even though i bought both uniforms. They just dissapear after i buy them and i can't select it.
I've had the same issue. I also believe that the Marcus location isn't unlocking?

Reactions: astK

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
As a quick fix you can enter this in the console prior to clicking the Join cheerleaders button.

player.clothing.type = "schoolCheerleader"

It will temporarily make what ever item you are wearing compatible with cheer leader events, it will change back once you use the wardrobe again.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! Gonna release a patch.
I've had the same issue. I also believe that the Marcus location isn't unlocking?
I loaded your save here and Marcus location is unlocked, but as he say, you only can visit him at afternoon

such a grindy game and some of the mechanics is absolutely stupid .... example not being able to masterbate because not aroused enough ... the home corruption is stupid too ... ya would think after getting corruption to at least 100 that you would be able to fuck who you want in your house rather then just peek or flash/tease ...showering is kinda stupid too just flash? they can walk in on us BUT we cant walk in on them?cant ask them to join and have a little action or walkin and join them? dafuck bro?
They're not mechanics, they're game balancing. If I allow you to masturbate in the shower without being aroused, it would be very easy in the first week of the game you would already be at the maximum level of corruption. And the second fact, not being able to enter their bath, not being able to have intentional sex with them, only being able to flash and tease is due to the fact that the game is not yet complete, you are playing version 0.4, there is still a lot to go for this game to reach its final version.
And the game makes it very clear that it is focused on grinding.
1720966044664.png

Reactions: str8up

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks for the feedback! Gonna release a patch.

I loaded your save here and Marcus location is unlocked, but as he say, you only can visit him at afternoon

Thank you for looking into it. Yep, noted the issue with Marcus, my bad for not reading properly. Will wait for patch for cheerleader content. Thanks again for your diligence.

Kirito2750

Apr 19, 2022
Theres another game thats almost exactly like this one, I just cant remember the name. It has basically the same UI, and stats, just looks a bit different. if anyone remembers what its called, please let me know

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for looking into it. Yep, noted the issue with Marcus, my bad for not reading properly. Will wait for patch for cheerleader content. Thanks again for your diligence.
Patch released! You can keep you save, no need to start a new game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RoadToSuccess-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UR Daddy69

Mar 6, 2021
the whole stupidity of getting rid of cheat codes or putting them behind a paywall. then saying im smarter than u is a turn off on this game :rolleyes:. not getting people to play your game means your not smarter than me deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: tiy and astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
the whole stupidity of getting rid of cheat codes or putting them behind a paywall. then saying im smarter than u is a turn off on this game :rolleyes:. not getting people to play your game means your not smarter than me deleted.
Its not like “I want you to pay to have a cheat screen”, its more like “wow, people are supporting my game, I need to reward them with something”. But common, this is an HTML game, if not having cheats make the game unplayabe for you, just open the browser console and edit everything you want.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes