Jul 31, 2018
I think 1~2 hour of gameplay

Thanks for the feedback, you can ignore this quest, it's not finished yet.

Low chance, only if very requested.
aawww, well then i hope im not the only one asking for it XD. Another specific question if i may, how much incest content?

Reactions: astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
aawww, well then i hope im not the only one asking for it XD. Another specific question if i may, how much incest content?
You can check the online version, in the right menu there is a walkthrough that shows all the scenes in the game. In addition to the scenes, there are some random events that can happen, but they are not complete scenes, just a gif for example.

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
" works crookedly. you give corruption to the heroine 50, but the game says that the heroine still has less than 15 "

dunno, i just cleaned code for the password. Other things related to dev ) I used money, it worked at least.

p.s. I checked, it works fine for me. Perhaps u don't need to give er 50 as one time

Last edited:

randa

May 7, 2017
MC bought the cheer leading cloth as coach requested. But it does not show in the wardrop.
Is it a bug or do i miss something?

Reactions: astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Strange because to me in both safari and chrome there is only 1 school uniform there...
I downloaded the game again from every source that I uploaded it, also tried the online version and your save seems normal here, can you try to open your save on the online version ?

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes