Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is an error when trying to leave the Tech store. A popup appears and the Mall button becomes unclickable.

Reactions: astK

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RoadToSuccess-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Idk game is too random for me.
Father, brother and sister live together in harmony until one day father and brother decide to engage with the sister/daughter in sex.

Perhaps I've seen this too often.
Almost feel as if a relatively normal relationship is a weird fetish in these games by now.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Idk game is too random for me.
Father, brother and sister live together in harmony until one day father and brother decide to engage with the sister/daughter in sex.

Perhaps I've seen this too often.
Almost feel as if a relatively normal relationship is a weird fetish in these games by now.
Maybe it's because the game wasn't developed to be played linearly like Ren'py is, for example, so when I develop I think linearly, but because the game gives you the freedom to do whatever you want, sometimes things happen in a disorderly way. But I don't take away the blame for the fact that I could have developed it in a way that forced it to be more linear, but since this is my first game I end up paying for the mistakes of never having developed one.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Maybe it's because the game wasn't developed to be played linearly like Ren'py is, for example, so when I develop I think linearly, but because the game gives you the freedom to do whatever you want, sometimes things happen in a disorderly way. But I don't take away the blame for the fact that I could have developed it in a way that forced it to be more linear, but since this is my first game I end up paying for the mistakes of never having developed one.
IMHO you have done good with what is here so far, (there could be a little more teasing of the family before the sex) when it comes to this if you need a little help with it check out "what is real" and if i may suggest the ability to tease and talk with the father instead of just spying on him

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes