VN Ren'Py Abandoned Robbin' Hoods [0.4.2] [madmate.games]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I gotta say I am even happy with that. I am very excited for his new game.
ditto.
I'm always excited for new vampire themed games. I typically like to wait for the 2nd or 3rd update and there is enough content worth playing but from the screens I'm especially tempted to make an exception and play the current release. The only other question mark I have is the sandbox tag, which ordinarily is the kiss of death for me as I avoid those like the plague. I'm ok with a bit of free roam, but I hate having to grind repetitive events/resources while guessing where to go to progress the story.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ditto.
I'm always excited for new vampire themed games. I typically like to wait for the 2nd or 3rd update and there is enough content worth playing but from the screens I'm especially tempted to make an exception and play the current release. The only other question mark I have is the sandbox tag, which ordinarily is the kiss of death for me as I avoid those like the plague. I'm ok with a bit of free roam, but I hate having to grind repetitive events/resources while guessing where to go to progress the story.
Wait what the fuck? sandbox? it has sandbox? ohhh shit that is a really bad signal from the point of view of story.

Reactions: juan palote

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
Played it and I really enjoyed it, pity it's on hold but truth be told I'm more intrigued by his other game "The Bite : Revenant" that's some fucking A shit right there so if Robin Hoods is put on hold to focus on The Bite than I got no complaints

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's okay, I wish I could find someone who knows because I'm exciting to see what's behind the door.
I dont remember a locked door, do you mean the exit of the apartment or another? The exit should be available once you click on all the stuff

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I dont remember a locked door, do you mean the exit of the apartment or another? The exit should be available once you click on all the stuff
There is a door next to the TV under the stairs that was not in the layout of the apartment

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game lost in the entrails of history ...
A few days after the 0.4.2 release, I've announced that, for the time being, Robbin' Hoods will be put on a back burner while I'll be completely refocusing on a new project, similar in tone and design, but hopefully more refined.
Thank you all for kind words. It means a lot.

If you liked Robbin' Hoods, you might be interested in checking out the other project I've been working on:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bite-revenant.85276/
he has since already switched over to that game full-time and there is only a slight chance he takes a break from that one and comes back to this one.
13/15 months without any update :(

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes