kayest

Jan 17, 2021
its only REBF that has an official eng from kagura games there older game robf robfs4w robfeoy are not translated/has parts of it translated, and the only older game worth playing is robfeoy because the dev gave a bypass for the traps last year on his blog so its like the only old game we can fully beat.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
what the, i just realize the "Kagura Games" in the title.
so are they just using the fan TL back then and sold it, or they legit translating it and planning to do all the RO series?
since if they legit translating it, one can hope for the translation for all the sequel right?
RIGHT !?!?

They just corrected the Fan translation and payed some money to the developer... Everything about ROBF is about money issues with the idiotic developer. He wanted to milk everyone including those that made GIFS for online use out of his work. He tried to obfuscate the second and third installment and only backed down when people in China published and released a different game using the art in the first 3 games.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
its only REBF that has an official eng from kagura games there older game robf robfs4w robfeoy are not translated/has parts of it translated, and the only older game worth playing is robfeoy because the dev gave a bypass for the traps last year on his blog so its like the only old game we can fully beat.
mind you the traps were just simple wordplay

chukkjr

May 30, 2020
They just corrected the Fan translation and payed some money to the developer... Everything about ROBF is about money issues with the idiotic developer. He wanted to milk everyone including those that made GIFS for online use out of his work. He tried to obfuscate the second and third installment and only backed down when people in China published and released a different game using the art in the first 3 games.
Which one was this? ROBF or ReBF? iirc ReBF doesn't have fan translation (except that MTL one for mocking the dev)

Also I'm not sure why this thread has Kagura Games in the title, considering Kagura Games doesn't have it in their store (?)

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Which one was this? ROBF or ReBF? iirc ReBF doesn't have fan translation (except that MTL one for mocking the dev)

Also I'm not sure why this thread has Kagura Games in the title, considering Kagura Games doesn't have it in their store (?)
this is there every first game ROBF thread ReBF has its own thread and its also on steam that was translated by kagura games that why its on steam and has kagura games on the title no idea why its also on this one dont think they translated this one since i cant find it on kagura games website.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes