Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
How do I enable the DobleCum option? It only seems to appear in some duels, but I'm not sure it's doing anything

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
How do I enable the DobleCum option? It only seems to appear in some duels, but I'm not sure it's doing anything
You need to defeat your opponent while you're in the red yourself, the easiest way to do it is to get them to the red, masturbate and then finishing them. Doing so earns you more rewards per duel.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
You need to defeat your opponent while you're in the red yourself, the easiest way to do it is to get them to the red, masturbate and then finishing them. Doing so earns you more rewards per duel.
Oh I thought it was some kind of new animation or something. Because when dueling Zack for example, I see the option Double Cum over his health bar.

JYK16

Mar 6, 2021
Nevermind posting 7.3 devs said they will post 7.4 cause there's still some bugs in the current build

JYK16

Mar 6, 2021
Devs just realeased Ver 7.4 guys with some major bug fixing, especially those who play it on a mobile device so pls anyone can share it thank you very much ^^

Reactions: Alekey88 and naxfor
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes