Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

JYK16

Mar 6, 2021
OMG Even at V7.6 its still not stable that they recommend to stay at V6.5. They should stop pushing out new versions with single bug fixes.
:ROFLMAO:
Most of the people who encounter problems with the game are peole who play it on a mobile device

Reactions: naxfor

nuudoh

Sep 6, 2020
Is anyone having any issues with the mac version?
I'm on 7.3 downloaded from the last page and so far so good. The new "Memories" and replay of the entire affinity scenes "Text Mode" are wonderful additions. I'm still working through the affinities with Zack and the Twins.

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to fight the King again, the first one I lost, I wanted to put him in the book.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to fight the King again, the first one I lost, I wanted to put him in the book.
Unfortunately, he cannot be beaten in the current version and in the first fight or fight him again in the current version (which mean, he is the final boss. I think)

Reactions: KingEddy

swelysson

Jun 30, 2020
" Please note that the Version 7.7 might contain bugs, we'll solve it in the coming days. Version 6.5 is still available and more stable for now. "
:(

Do you have a clean version of this picture to share?
This way is better wait for the next big update with more news in the gameplay

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes