Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Beastern

Mar 12, 2020
Is there any way to cheat resourches in the game? Gold would be more than enough. nvm i figured it out with cheat engine easily.

Last edited:

IgorBear

Jun 24, 2021
good afternoon, can you tell me when the update of Early access 7.7 and Community Translator V1.0 will be posted

barsin

Jan 7, 2021
Why not just wait for 1.0? If the changes are not substantial enough, it's a waste of time to keep asking the newer version when we're not even sure someone has it.

Reactions: greenray

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Human nature! It's necessary that it was the latest, newest, most-most.... Even if the new version fixes a bug that can be caught by two players out of 100,000 and at the same time it's not critical - a new version is needed! Some people don't even see what an update is - it's just necessary, not to be lagging behind, the most-most-most. But the interesting thing is that they should get it first and definitely for free.

Reactions: barsin

AyameYatto

Sep 16, 2020
Human nature! It's necessary that it was the latest, newest, most-most.... Even if the new version fixes a bug that can be caught by two players out of 100,000 and at the same time it's not critical - a new version is needed! Some people don't even see what an update is - it's just necessary, not to be lagging behind, the most-most-most. But the interesting thing is that they should get it first and definitely for free.
woah, chill we were jus askin no one is demandin anythin xd

marky132

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the data on this game bc for me there is no folder of data just the application itself?

OldBear

May 23, 2020
you need to play the game at least once....
press (windows button + R) together
type: appdata
enter
go to locallow
go to GrizzlyGamerStudio
go to Robin Morningwood Adventure
there you can find all your save files for morningrobinwood

now, editing the data..
go to:
drag the desired save file (remember you only have 3 save files) onto the saveeditonlilne website
you can edit the variables within the files, and since you wouldnt know what to change, hence asking for the data, i only advice you to edit the resource variable. dont edit anything else or you can break the save file.
good luck

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes