Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

marky132

Jun 13, 2018
you need to play the game at least once....
press (windows button + R) together
type: appdata
enter
go to locallow
go to GrizzlyGamerStudio
go to Robin Morningwood Adventure
there you can find all your save files for morningrobinwood

now, editing the data..
go to:
drag the desired save file (remember you only have 3 save files) onto the saveeditonlilne website
you can edit the variables within the files, and since you wouldnt know what to change, hence asking for the data, i only advice you to edit the resource variable. dont edit anything else or you can break the save file.
good luck
Thank u so much it worked you are amazing!!!!!

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
¿El archivo es compatible con Windows de 32 bits?, lo he estado buscando en muchas páginas y no puedo hacerlo compatible con mi computadora

Last edited:
Reactions: Okop23

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
People are just impatient, I'm also waiting but it's not like a new version adds so much new stuff anyway.

In fact I'd prefer it if the developer would stop giving us small version updates and just goes and fully finishes the game before releasing any more.
Totally agree! Then we will have so much less begging posts which currently makes up 70% of comments in this thread :ROFLMAO:

JYK16

Mar 6, 2021
Oh thank you thank you for posting ver 7.7 the game runs smoothly now, I'll bea able to enjoy the scenes in this game thank you!!!!

kudasigh

Jun 25, 2021
does anyone have walkthroughs? i played someone's save data and it's all done i just wanna know the timeline of the story and how things came to be

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes