Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

gabrielpwen

Jul 9, 2021
good, I just lost my previous parita and I couldn't upload it to the cloud but I don't want to play the game again will someone send me their saved game?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
And I have 9.20 for Window btw, could somebody teach me how to upload it?
Just upload to a file host. Depending on your preference, , requires an account.
, doesn't.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
just got out
Early access 10.0
  • End of the main scenario
  • A new underwear to sniff
  • Ending of 13 characters
  • Changes and polishing of Ghart, Giant Loyd, Hanth, Gregor, Orderic, Valdo and Hubert's affinity dialogues, including the addition of some multiple choice options
  • Overall improvement of the sound of the moaning and new voices for Giant Loyd and Liam
  • Polishing of some hot scenes
  • Adding some keyboard shortcut to access menu (can be changed in the option menu)
  • A secret ending
Prepare for another round of massive bug fix updates :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I can't successfully install it:eek::eek:
I thought it was only me. I couldn't install it either, in the middle of the installation it tells me it had a corrupt file. Anyway, I appreciate the effort, NguyenThuan.

But I guess I should wait a bit, with the 10.0 version it will have hundreds of hotfixes

Jun 17, 2019
Hello Adventurers!
Here is what you will find in the new version:

• End of the main scenario
  • A new underwear to sniff
  • Ending of 13 characters
  • Changes and polishing of Ghart, Giant Loyd, Hanth, Gregor, Orderic, Valdo and Hubert's affinity dialogues, including the addition of some multiple choice options
  • Overall improvement of the sound of the moaning and new voices for Giant Loyd and Liam
  • Polishing of some hot scenes
  • Adding some keyboard shortcut to access menu (can be changed in the option menu)
  • A secret ending
Good game !

Grizzly team

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes