Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Lmao.
So they will keep milking with "patch version" till May? That is so typical of the creator of this game.

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
i hope that after finishing the game they continue the terry and the cold pizza game:)
I used to sub their patreon (up until the weird incest scene which I decided to stop my support)
Their next game seems to be a totally different game that isnt Terry and the Cold Pizza but some sort of dungeon crawler voted on by the patrons but shares a similar artstyle to Terry and the Cold Pizza

Lmao.
So they will keep milking with "patch version" till May? That is so typical of the creator of this game.
Idk 2 months for a full 1.0 update and endings for all romancable characters seems like worth the wait this games in pretty much 80% done minus the Beryllus DLC the only thing that upsets me a lil is the King won't be romancable in the next update

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Idk 2 months for a full 1.0 update and endings for all romancable characters seems like worth the wait this games in pretty much 80% done minus the Beryllus DLC the only thing that upsets me a lil is the King won't be romancable in the next update
IF he add that. I bet he will make all of that as DLC and will give out one per one or two month.

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
IF he add that. I bet he will make all of that as DLC and will give out one per one or two month.
Naw theres only gunna be one DLC and thats Beryllus all the postgame focus is gunna be on the King and NewGame+ creator confirmed that and then theyll move onto next project

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Naw theres only gunna be one DLC and thats Beryllus all the postgame focus is gunna be on the King and NewGame+ creator confirmed that and then theyll move onto next project
As I say: IF. I don't trust much on the creator in term of promise.

Ryancoort

Dec 16, 2020
someone plz help with defeating dodoro cursed. Ive used the dicktionary but cant understand how it works to defeat the dragon

Ryancoort

Dec 16, 2020
I finally defeated Dodoro! You just have find if his move is a top/bottom/verse move then use the dicktionary to counter it.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes