Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Yo.R2003

Jan 30, 2022
Holly, there's already 9.9 with very minor bug fixes out now, I'm pretty confident we'll be hitting fourth digit very soon :LOL:

Commander c, BigBaraTiddies just drag your save file to the site.
No idea about other devices, but on PC the save file is in:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
can some one help me i didn't find the save file ?

Pocketishere1

Nov 8, 2020
you need to face the king and get defeated to be able to go in glory dungeon and i think you need to fully repair the glory dungeon then astaroth will offer you to help going to solitude peak

Thank you! Last question, how do you get to the dodoro fight? I have the dragon sword

kabayokabayanihan

Dec 30, 2021
Thank you! Last question, how do you get to the dodoro fight? I have the dragon sword
This was from their community posts on their itch.io page, commented by BGGSZ:

After you beat Grant X and finish the current update's story, get the cookies from the doghouse inside Horace's house in Feasterra, give them to Karen (scarecrow) during the day behind Robin's house to get the key, open the right most door in the bathroom at the Glory Dungeon at night to get the lens extractor, then use it on the telescopes on the wall in Grant's room. Then use the lens on the telescope at Ghart's at night to find the secret location on the map (the location will only be visible during night time I think), and when you get there, you'll be prompted to wake Dodoro the dragon; just keep saying "yes, great idea" to all the options.

(before doing this you must have full affinity with Horace)

True22marco

Jan 13, 2022
its more like because of the coding in unity. Every version would have different game code address and might shift every game restart. You can just search for say gold (its convenient with a Barto Shop then if you found the address check nearby values for other resources). or try my cheattable if it works for you (based on v.0.9.12 Win x64)
Hi ive download that file but idk how to use it, can u teach me please?

True22marco

Jan 13, 2022
its more like because of the coding in unity. Every version would have different game code address and might shift every game restart. You can just search for say gold (its convenient with a Barto Shop then if you found the address check nearby values for other resources). or try my cheattable if it works for you (based on v.0.9.12 Win x64)
I've figured out how to use it, do you know any ohter codes fot he resources?

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
Hi ive download that file but idk how to use it, can u teach me please?
Not sure how to help you. Open cheatengine > attach program > open cheattable. As long you have the same game version it should work. If you don’t have the same game version its better to just do saveeditonline method. It will be the first link in google search. Shouldn’t be that hard. Know your savefile location (differs on OS) upload save, edit, download, put it back to savefile location.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Sigh, and I just spent all the 5 GB of Mega this month...I guess I'll have to wait until the OP updates it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sigh, and I just spent all the 5 GB of Mega this month...I guess I'll have to wait until the OP updates it.
You could use or . Mega's speed is super after-all.

Also, the latest is already , not sure it's worth to dl 9.14, since there's not much added in.

Reactions: Rafster
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes