Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Slayer2712

Jul 13, 2019
do anyone knows if theres more type of games or something with differnt senarios in battle with lots of gay sex stuff or whatever human or furry as long as its gay im down

Nautilussss

Aug 20, 2021
good thing last update is planned to "march-april" and then will came the dlc character, about time i want to see king ending

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
anyone knows a way of playing the christmas story? they said on twitter its no longer avaiable from january 10, and I can't find it in the game either (have the 9.9)
you can change device/system date to the event duration Dec.10~Jan.10 (better to be offline temporarily for it). It requires full affinity with the twins and repaired the Pub. Should be available drink at the Pub...

Reactions: kechumash
Jul 30, 2020
Hey guys,
If anyone's interested. This is the latest version for PC.

CHANGELOG

• Some Seller Affinity heart button wouldn't appear even with full affinity.
  • We removed the timer from the duels Badass mode
  • The difficulty of some battles in the story have been lowered
  • The attacks display have changed in battles.
  • The affinity with some sellers was set to 0 when every items were purchased. The affinity level will now be set correctly.
  • The scroll of focus effect is raised to 10%
  • The stats of cockrings and buttplugs have been raised
  • The effect of some food items have changed. Their focus effect were lowered.
  • The cockrings / buttplugs synergy system have changed. it's effect is now to add a 30% focus stat.
  • The cost of transmuting vegetables in Horace's cauldron has changed
  • The label "Affinity Maxed" will be displayed in battles against seller whom affinity is at maximum level
  • The Xmas underwear will not be displayed as a blank slot in the gallery when it's not collected. It will only be displayed if the player have already won the underwear.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated
to
version 0.9.12
(64-bit Windows only)

And all Robins with 64-bit Winning PervCase can say 'Thank you' to Safsaf_Del_Rey who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thank you!' .
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

usernoro

Jul 22, 2021
Ahh, did they fix it so cheat engine no longer works? They must really expect people to love their grind. Having lost my old save, I'll probably give up on this game if it's impossible to cheat. There's just to much grind.

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
Ahh, did they fix it so cheat engine no longer works? They must really expect people to love their grind. Having lost my old save, I'll probably give up on this game if it's impossible to cheat. There's just to much grind.
its more like because of the coding in unity. Every version would have different game code address and might shift every game restart. You can just search for say gold (its convenient with a Barto Shop then if you found the address check nearby values for other resources). or try my cheattable if it works for you (based on v.0.9.12 Win x64)

Reactions: usernoro

usernoro

Jul 22, 2021
its more like because of the coding in unity. Every version would have different game code address and might shift every game restart. You can just search for say gold (its convenient with a Barto Shop then if you found the address check nearby values for other resources). or try my cheattable if it works for you (based on v.0.9.12 Win x64)
I think you're right! I just gave it another shot, having cheat engine running and exiting Robin completely, then going through the whole thing again and now it's working perfectly.

I just ran back here to post that I was mistaken, and that it still works (with the caveat that you probably need to have cheat engine running before starting up Robin).

I'm so glad I can continue to play the game and see the new (to me) content and eventually the ending. When last I played it was where the game content stopped right after you went "underground" for the BDSM content. It's a charming game, but having done the full grind once with no cheating, I just can't do it again.

Same as I can't go back and replay a game like Phantasy Star 1 or whatever. I just don't have the grind in me that I had when I was a kid anymore.

dotted_leaf

Apr 15, 2021
wow i didnt know the game is this far now. i was in the bdsm dungeon already then i installed a new version and it deleted all of my saves. i already have the strongest cock ring and buttplug set for synergy and the strongest weapon but my save got wiped out so i dropped the game. would it be worth it to grind again or just cheat though the game? coz i dont know if i will miss a lot of stuff if i cheat.

does anyone have a cheat file for android v 0.9.9? thats the one i downloaded because its the most recent posted apk in the thread

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
wow i didnt know the game is this far now. i was in the bdsm dungeon already then i installed a new version and it deleted all of my saves. i already have the strongest cock ring and buttplug set for synergy and the strongest weapon but my save got wiped out so i dropped the game. would it be worth it to grind again or just cheat though the game? coz i dont know if i will miss a lot of stuff if i cheat.

does anyone have a cheat file for android v 0.9.9? thats the one i downloaded because its the most recent posted apk in the thread
That’s unfortunate should have backup the savefile when you update game version as android need to uninstall which includes deleting the savefile. Backup your saves with file explorer or something and store somewhere to put back after installing newer version. I do believe cloud save has been a thing since v0.6+ also prevents losing your progress with that. Well you can also use saveeditonline to edit your savefile at the very least get yourself enough resources so you won’t need to grind. But you’d still need to do the story sequence. That’s just how it is...

Reactions: dotted_leaf

usernoro

Jul 22, 2021

I only cheated gold and resources using the cheat engine program. I'm still having to re-do affinity, had to re-learn the battle tactics, sidequests, find the music scrolls and re-do the strip lucky collection.

You miss absolutely nothing by cheating gold and resources. If you did it once, I strongly encourage you to skip that part of the grind this time around.

You still wind up having to do all the battles, play all the mini-games (more than once unless you want to build affinity entirely through dueling which I personally find just as tedious as doing it entirely through working - I do a combo).

You'll still see every bit of game content that's there, you just lower the number of repetitions.

Reactions: dotted_leaf

dotted_leaf

Apr 15, 2021
I only cheated gold and resources using the cheat engine program. I'm still having to re-do affinity, had to re-learn the battle tactics, sidequests, find the music scrolls and re-do the strip lucky collection.

You miss absolutely nothing by cheating gold and resources. If you did it once, I strongly encourage you to skip that part of the grind this time around.

You still wind up having to do all the battles, play all the mini-games (more than once unless you want to build affinity entirely through dueling which I personally find just as tedious as doing it entirely through working - I do a combo).

You'll still see every bit of game content that's there, you just lower the number of repetitions.
may i know where can i use or download this cheat engine?

im using android btw

dotted_leaf

Apr 15, 2021
i finally found a way to cheat using the saveditonline method, huge thanks to BabyGin!

this is the list of resources corresponding to their 'resource code' if anyone here wants to modify the number of their resources, hope it helps!

the save file would be Save0.rma if you saved on the first save alot. IMG_20220122_143933.jpg

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes