Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
At this rate, they will need a fourth digit on the version number :ROFLMAO:

But I better don't say anything, on my last update I had to pull an emergency hotfix 4 hours after I uploaded it o_O

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
At this rate, they will need a fourth digit on the version number :ROFLMAO:

But I better don't say anything, on my last update I had to pull an emergency hotfix 4 hours after I uploaded it o_O
Remember: this will be last update of this month.
Later the "Final" one on February-March and then DLCs, which I don't know how the hell they will add DLCs, as I can see they will be pseudo updates

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Holly, there's already 9.9 with very minor bug fixes out now, I'm pretty confident we'll be hitting fourth digit very soon :LOL:

Commander c, BigBaraTiddies just drag your save file to the site.
No idea about other devices, but on PC the save file is in:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

• Red Heart
Reactions: Candace21

iGaboonViper

Feb 27, 2021
Could anyone link me the cheat engine and offer a brief explanation on how it works? I've watched some videos but they're pretty vague.

May 6, 2019
Could anyone link me the cheat engine and offer a brief explanation on how it works? I've watched some videos but they're pretty vague.
It's actually quite simple. I've done it with morning wood, its already preset to the 4 bytes. so, pick something you want to have an unlimited amount. I'd first do money. You can add or subtract it. Let's say you have 50 gold, your first scan for 50. next lets say you buy something for 3 gold, a piece of rock. so now you have 47, you scan for the next number which is 47. you repeat the process until you are left with one (or sometimes a couple - can depend on the game) of values in cheat engine. after you have found the correct value and can modify to the desired amount.

It takes practice, I haven't had to change the scan or value type in cheat engine, so you shouldn't have to change it to anything else.

hope that helps. You can always ask the smart ones on here; they may know more.

BabyGin

Oct 17, 2020
L
How can I upload my save file?
Look for your save file on android folder, you need an app for that because android hide every file on android folder. I use Zarchiver, then go to android/data then find grizzly gamer folder, you'll see your save file there then just copy it then upload it in saveeditonline, after that download your edit save file then change your current save file on the folder of grizzly gamer. Close the app then restart it.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated
to
version 0.9.9 (64-bit Windows Only!).

And, again, all you Robins with anytime Wood,
say 'Thank you' to
Safsaf_Del_Rey who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thank you!' .
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes