Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
hoy shit lol, at this point I honestly wonder if he's just introducing bugs on purpose each build so he can keep making new updates just to troll pirates
That's what I'm saying from start :ROFLMAO:. Especially these small fixes are not in small patches, every time it's the whole pack.
There's not even 24 hours between 9.5 and 9.6 :ROFLMAO:

Tho to my surprise they added new stuff along those patches, not sure it's a good sign or worse :unsure:

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
How to fix ghart telescope?
After you beat Grant X and finish the current update's story, get the cookies from the doghouse at Horace's in Feasterra, give them to Karen (scarecrow) during the day behind Robin's house to get the key, open the right most door in the bathroom at the Glory Dungeon at night to get the lens extractor, then use it on the telescopes on the wall in Grant's room. Then use the lens on the telescope at Ghart's at night to find the secret location, and when you get there, you'll be prompted to wake Dodoro the dragon; just keep saying "yes, great idea" to all the options.

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
After you beat Grant X and finish the current update's story, get the cookies from the doghouse at Horace's in Feasterra, give them to Karen (scarecrow) during the day behind Robin's house to get the key, open the right most door in the bathroom at the Glory Dungeon at night to get the lens extractor, then use it on the telescopes on the wall in Grant's room. Then use the lens on the telescope at Ghart's at night to find the secret location, and when you get there, you'll be prompted to wake Dodoro the dragon; just keep saying "yes, great idea" to all the options.

Just as a side note; - I believe to wake the dragon you need to have the best weapon in the game (I don't remember the name). I don't have the weapon and couldn't be bothered to get all the materials for it so I just left it there. If you've got the best weapon this won't be a problem --- but if you don't it will

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Just as a side note; - I believe to wake the dragon you need to have the best weapon in the game (I don't remember the name). I don't have the weapon and couldn't be bothered to get all the materials for it so I just left it there. If you've got the best weapon this won't be a problem --- but if you don't it will
And be prepared for the hardest fight in the game if you don't use the guide about how know his weak points.

The sword can be buy in the weapon shop.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Yikes, I haven't played since 8.4...but now every fight is on badass mode now? Heh, my ass is the one that is getting handed down here :ROFLMAO: . I tried the fight from the cog in the desert, and the first battle against a dark knight on solitude peak and both of them are on badass mode

wolfdog1804

Aug 23, 2021
I need some hints to defeat Dodoro at the duel, he's too strong! I'm already using wasabi, but I'm always defeated after reaching stage four of dueling

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
I need some hints to defeat Dodoro at the duel, he's too strong! I'm already using wasabi, but I'm always defeated after reaching stage four of dueling
Wasabi won't be enough. Use 100%hp stuffs from Valdo's Kitchen. You would also need to learn his weakness on all 3 aura and choose the super effective move each turn.

Reactions: wolfdog1804
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes