Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry. Thanks for letting me know.

Uploaded externally.

*Please make a backup of your original save before overwriting in case there are any issues*

Last edited:
Reactions: Desunya666

Skytopie

Oct 22, 2020
Guys i cant trigger the dragon area and fight by clicking on grant's telescope. I did the peak of solitude event and finished it. I got the lens extractor and used it on the telescopes in his room but i cant use the lens on the telescope in the balcony ? Am I missing something or is my game bugged :( ?

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Guys i cant trigger the dragon area and fight by clicking on grant's telescope. I did the peak of solitude event and finished it. I got the lens extractor and used it on the telescopes in his room but i cant use the lens on the telescope in the balcony ? Am I missing something or is my game bugged :( ?
It's on the balcony of the house on the leftside of the map, the one to the left of the woodcutting minigame. After, there should be a new area on the map.

1638375498150.png

mcdon

Nov 10, 2020
I beat him by farming materials to make 6 stuffed bull testicles at Valdo's place, but i just needed 3 or 4 for Dodoro's fight. I used the dragon sword (which is actually required to wake him) as well as the hellish buttplug and cock ring. Altough maybe the angel combo may be enough with 6 bulls testicles, and my character is a bottom. Just use the bulls testicles whenever he is about to beat you in the next move and spam his weaknesses.

Just like possessed Grant, he changes his prefered position along the fight, so check the color of his aura before selecting your move. His weaknesses are:

When green (bottom):
1st stroke his ass
2nd slap his ass
3rd finger him
4th rim him

When blue (top):
1st wink
2nd cup his balls
3rd suck his nipples
4th suck his cock

When purple (versatile):
1st caress your package
2nd flex your package
3rd lick his ear
4th frot with him

After defeating him, you get a cutscene (with an underwear) where you get fucked by him and you receive excaliballs, which is the strongest sword in the game, with power 100 - the double of dragon sword itself. Also, you'll be able to randomly face cleansed Dodoro in solitude peak instead of one of the Dark Knights to easily farm the black balls for buying the one true combo. His new weaknesses are:

When purified (top):
1st show off your ass
2nd cup his balls
3rd french kiss
4th ride his cock

Merch98

Jun 19, 2021
Does anyone know how to update the Community Translate to be able to translate the new stories?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes