Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Apparently the game ends on February or March follow by a DLC:

And next update of the year will be this 30th of November.

Reactions: Bearcub88

monsterwee525

Mar 26, 2021
Saves go into
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

I used cheat engine for some of my playthrough. For resources and speedhack.

Here is my save. I think I have most cards, all affinities and all underwear unlocked.
Hey im currently using 0.8.4 and i tried putting the save states into that folder, but it doesn't work at all. can you help?

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Hey im currently using 0.8.4 and i tried putting the save states into that folder, but it doesn't work at all. can you help?
Hi Sorry I'm not really an expert and I'm not sure what issue you are having with it. Save file should go into the folder mentioned and not in a separate folder. Also, this save was in an earlier version but I'm assuming that shouldn't be an issue. Screenshot below.
1635498916505.png

monsterwee525

Mar 26, 2021
Hi Sorry I'm not really an expert and I'm not sure what issue you are having with it. Save file should go into the folder mentioned and not in a separate folder. Also, this save was in an earlier version but I'm assuming that shouldn't be an issue. Screenshot below.
View attachment 1473755
Yeah, I did exactly what you did and it was able to work at all. so I assumed the save in earlier version doesnt work with the 0.8.4 version. if possible, can you upload the entirety of the folder instead? cuz maybe that will work? idk

Last edited:

DGM-14

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 693428

Overview:
Play Robin, who, after a long travel, discovers the village of Whellcum. But there is something strange about this place... Only gay villagers... you hear about a tyrant king... What's going on here? You quickly have to help the villagers, build your own house and discover the secret of Whellcum through many erotic and funny situations. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... you can collect underwear from the villagers to SNIFF them. Sniffing underwear allows you to relive the hottest memories of the previous owner. So... GET READY TO SNIFF!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-08-22
Developer: Grizzly Gamer Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Windows (x64): - MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

Mac (Intel): MEGA - - -
Mac (Silicon): MEGA - - -

Community Translator (v1.1.):
- - - - - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 693462 View attachment 693463 View attachment 693464 View attachment 693465 View attachment 693466 View attachment 693467 View attachment 693468
Hi Everyone! I hope you all are here because you love this game, as me. But I´ve a doubt, If anyone know how to solve it, please answer me.

I have had to change my old computer for another one, I still works but too slow. The thing is that I don´t want to loose the progress or my savings from the old computer, and I do not know how to transfer the saves to the new computer. I have been thinking on making up a cloud with an account in the game, so I could pass the saves to the new computer, but I´m not sure, if it would happened something to me with legal terms because I obtained the game from here so it´s pirated. Please if you have any idea of transfering the saves or if it is not a problem to have an account tell me.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi Everyone! I hope you all are here because you love this game, as me. But I´ve a doubt, If anyone know how to solve it, please answer me.

I have had to change my old computer for another one, I still works but too slow. The thing is that I don´t want to loose the progress or my savings from the old computer, and I do not know how to transfer the saves to the new computer. I have been thinking on making up a cloud with an account in the game, so I could pass the saves to the new computer, but I´m not sure, if it would happened something to me with legal terms because I obtained the game from here so it´s pirated. Please if you have any idea of transfering the saves or if it is not a problem to have an account tell me.
You should include your OS when asking this question. In case for Windows:
Saves are stored in
\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

So:
press (windows logo button + R)
copy the following path:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
press enter...

Just transfer the whole folder between your computers.

Reactions: DGM-14 and Rafster

Hahoooo001992

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 1473755
Hi, can i ask how to edit the android save file? I want to edit mine too. I tried using saveeditonline.com but i can't edit the name of my character

DGM-14

Mar 21, 2021
You should include your OS when asking this question. In case for Windows:
Saves are stored in
\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

So:
press (windows logo button + R)
copy the following path:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
press enter...

Just transfer the whole folder between your computers.
Thank you very much! It works perfectly

Chpokok

Dec 9, 2020
please. Someone can drop the save file for android. or at least tell me how to edit without error. because I have already repeated several times

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes