Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone explain to me what this easter eggs linked to the new affinities?
I'm not sure what the easter eggs are but through my search I found this
I'm going to assume it's related to the random underwear that plays small sex scenes lying around the map.

Reactions: KingEddy

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
There's quite a bit of grinding yes but you shouldn't need to buy too many potions/soups to advance - you should gotta find the appropriate enemies in terms of power and fight them, andbuy gear.
A few tips:
- you should try and keep track of the likes of enemies - for all of them there is one move at every stage which, assuming you time it well, gives them a lot of heat. It should fill or almost fill the 1/4th of the bar on their own, if you get less than half then you should buy better gear and try again later.
- get a matching cock ring + butt plug. There are vendors that sell butt plugs, and the blacksmith (unlockable character after beating a boss; faaairly early but can't rmb exactly where - think I used one consumable in this fight) helps you make cock rings. Matching sets give a significant bonus.
- don't forget to upgrade your weapon every so often. You can skip some - I got the 2nd and then recently the 4th one?
Cheers mate. You've been a great help

Reactions: FrutosRojos

mrdevil98

Apr 5, 2021
WTF, this forum only accepts english posts? Ok, I'm going again, I just got the community trasnlator, contactme if you need it

mrdevil98

Apr 5, 2021
I'm working in a mexican spanish translation, there is a lot of text, so I would need some help

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
I'm not sure what the easter eggs are but through my search I found this
I'm going to assume it's related to the random underwear that plays small sex scenes lying around the map.
that's why I didn't understand, by that name of 'easter eggs' but thank you. could put these underwear found in some collection would be cool.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone know where I can find this game for free, I've searched and I haven't found it. THX
You can make a request in the game request section.
Looks interesting but too expensive for me :/
Even full service, uncle series, mister versatile, alpha hole prison doesn't cost that much and offers more story and gameplay.
It cost almost the same as camp buddy 0.0

Reactions: KingEddy

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately I can't download this cuz my download rights have been taken due to my ratio
I also didn't like this site, slutty block the downloads because you don't put something too. only if one day there is a copyright problem they are not responsible, because they only share, they don't post.

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
You can make a request in the game request section.
Looks interesting but too expensive for me :/
Even full service, uncle series, mister versatile, alpha hole prison doesn't cost that much and offers more story and gameplay.
It cost almost the same as camp buddy 0.0
Thanks for the help, I like games like this, but I'll ask you how you said, if you get it right, otherwise it's okay too. I love camp buddy.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes