Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
You can make a request in the game request section.
Looks interesting but too expensive for me :/
Even full service, uncle series, mister versatile, alpha hole prison doesn't cost that much and offers more story and gameplay.
It cost almost the same as camp buddy 0.0
I kinda did request that game for like 4 months ago, and they still didn't add it

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I kinda did request that game for like 4 months ago, and they still didn't add it
You need to realize that people donate games when they themselves actually wanted to play said games or they have money to spare for it. It all depends on other people's charity, so you might wanna be patient.
This is just my personal opinion but the reason itself why people skipped on it is probably because of the price not matching the benefits and features of a simple point and click game but who knows, maybe people will give it more attention in the future when there is more content.

Reactions: barsin

MangoLime

Oct 23, 2019
May I ask to anyone who completed the enemy dicktionary, can they send the effective moves against the fighters?

BigBootyBadDragon

Aug 30, 2020
May I ask to anyone who completed the enemy dicktionary, can they send the effective moves against the fighters?
Walkthrough that was posted recently has all of that (just scroll to the right of each character to see what they are weak to)

Link to the doc:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MangoLime
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes