Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
as far as I know it doesn't remove the save when updating since it's stored, but you could always back it up in case

magitur

Dec 25, 2020
9.1 Version is on Gaytorrent.ru, still downloading so i ahve to see if it's real but i think it is, would share it here but i dont know how sorry

Rengar0123

Nov 30, 2021
9.1 Version is on Gaytorrent.ru, still downloading so i ahve to see if it's real but i think it is, would share it here but i dont know how sorry
Download it, check it out and if it is then just upload to any kind of file sharing site.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't hv the game, just the changelog to show what's new.
Even stopped play since 7.0, I'm still not eager to jump back in. And the dragon on the cover doesn't hv affinity.
Hope the final version will be much better :(
Early access 9.0

Here we come with a new version of the game! Here's what's new in it:

• A new area to explore and to discover who's behind the Dark Knights attacks
  • A new feature to increase your affinity with the sellers, and unlock new kinky scenes
  • A new scroll shop will be available. The scrolls, made by Horace will help you boost your equipment with different specific effects
  • A badass mode for the duels
  • You will be able to fix Ghart's telescope (secret quest)
  • 4 new Strip Lucky cards to get
  • Several improvements
Affinity with sellers
You can increase your affinity with sellers by purchasing items from them.

Horace scrolls
We were finally able to find a solution to integrate Horace's store. You can unlock it by repairing the Wizard's Bridge, if you haven't already. You can find different scrolls there that will improve your equipment.

Badass mode
We have integrated a Badass mode for duels that will test your memory and let you know if you really know your crush! Indeed, this mode allows you to launch a duel without having the possibility of seeing the weaknesses of your opponent, and the latter will also be a little more resistant.

Ghart's telescope
The side quest to repairs Ghart's telescope will allow you to meet a new character: Dodoro the dragon. Once released from his curse, a little story will unfold between you and the character. You will then also be able to fight his "normal" form in Solitude Peak if you free him from his curse. There will be no help shown on the map for this supposedly secret quest.

Early access 9.1
This update will solve the following bugs:
  • Valdo's hot scene by the lake had a black background
  • Hanth's cutscene were missing his body
  • Underwear #34 was given at the same time as #33
  • Wrong description when clicking on the new portrait in the barracks
  • Solitude mountain doesn't load the background in lower quality settings
  • Buying items multiple time at Barto's and Rulius' cause a sound effect to be launched multiple time
  • Viewing underwears in the main menu caused a white rectangle to appear at some point
SYmgCT.jpg

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Tried to update the game but now all my save files from 8.4 or whatever are stuck on "Repair the abandoned house" quest from the start of the game. Here we go again...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Tried to update the game but now all my save files from 8.4 or whatever are stuck on "Repair the abandoned house" quest from the start of the game. Here we go again...
It's already 2 hot fixes out for the first 24 hours, keep the bug reports in :ROFLMAO:

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
V8.4 savefile, someone? Please
Save with all underwear and most cards

C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes