Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I checked the Trello, it was updated 3 days before that post on Patreon went up. I think the affinity with the sellers is the new feature (as well as affinity with the King from the looks of it), but I have no clue what the cancelled one is. Tried using the wayback machine to check prior snapshots but it doesn't wanna load for me. Oh well. :unsure:

iiToast

Apr 30, 2018
I have a torrent with 32bit version for PC, not sure if I can upload it here so dm me if you want it or just tell me if I can upload it here

Dongseong

Mar 27, 2021
I have a torrent with 32bit version for PC, not sure if I can upload it here so dm me if you want it or just tell me if I can upload it here
I'm pretty sure you're allowed to share it here! :D
Would you prefer me to DM you?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't think this site allow sharing Torrents, you need to upload the game to a file host like nopy or mega, then share that link.
And I'm not sure if you are aware, if your torrent is from a PT(private torrent) site, you should NOT share the torrent to anyone, as it will cause your account being banned there.
---------
Also for the love of god, people please STOP BEGGING. There are more than 10 posts making the exactly same beg. It won't make the share appear any sooner.
Not to mention this game has the habit to push out tons of bug fixed after every release. Waiting for a more stable version!!!

Last edited:

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
I really like this game, but the grafting really, really drags. Is there anyway of speeding it up? Or do I have to fight the wolves and other characters over, over again, only to lose despite buying loads of potions/soups. Then I have to work over, over again to get my money back up, only to repeat again. Why does the opponent nail what you like every time, taking huge amounts of your life, but you have to discover what they like, and by that time it's too late. I'm trying not to be negative, but am I missing something?

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
I really like this game, but the grafting really, really drags. Is there anyway of speeding it up? Or do I have to fight the wolves and other characters over, over again, only to lose despite buying loads of potions/soups. Then I have to work over, over again to get my money back up, only to repeat again. Why does the opponent nail what you like every time, taking huge amounts of your life, but you have to discover what they like, and by that time it's too late. I'm trying not to be negative, but am I missing something?
There's quite a bit of grinding yes but you shouldn't need to buy too many potions/soups to advance - you should gotta find the appropriate enemies in terms of power and fight them, andbuy gear.
A few tips:
- you should try and keep track of the likes of enemies - for all of them there is one move at every stage which, assuming you time it well, gives them a lot of heat. It should fill or almost fill the 1/4th of the bar on their own, if you get less than half then you should buy better gear and try again later.
- get a matching cock ring + butt plug. There are vendors that sell butt plugs, and the blacksmith (unlockable character after beating a boss; faaairly early but can't rmb exactly where - think I used one consumable in this fight) helps you make cock rings. Matching sets give a significant bonus.
- don't forget to upgrade your weapon every so often. You can skip some - I got the 2nd and then recently the 4th one?

Reactions: Rafster

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
¿Cómo o dónde tengo que pegar esto para que me cargue tu partida?
Saves go into
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
do you guys have built in cheats hehe.
im so dumb at this game
I used cheat engine for some of my playthrough. For resources and speedhack.

Here is my save. I think I have most cards, all affinities and all underwear unlocked.

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
Saves go into
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

I used cheat engine for some of my playthrough. For resources and speedhack.

Here is my save. I think I have most cards, all affinities and all underwear unlocked.
thank youuuuu

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes