Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dotted_leaf

Apr 15, 2021
does anyone know a fix, ive added the save but it doesnt show up in the game at all,ive tried renaime 1 to 0 and nothing i know its in the correct location, i lost my save and i dont care to go through it all again just to experience the update
i think you need to uninstall the game (remember to keep you save file first) then install the new update then put your savefile in there.

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
What's new in the 10.7? i would really appreciate if someone explained it to me. Im tired of dowloanding it again with my slow internet

PPedr0

Jan 10, 2021
What's new in the 10.7? i would really appreciate if someone explained it to me. Im tired of dowloanding it again with my slow internet
It's up to 10.9 now. You can find the patch notes on their itch page, but here are the changes. They could have waited to have one big update with all the fixes, but I think they're doing it this way to inconvenience the pirates LOL.

-The dialogue before the battle against the king have been slightly changed
-The twins' ending have been slightly changed
-The weaknesses of the 3 cursed character with multiple auras can now be discovered and highlighted in the battles launched with the dicktionnary
-Some text keys were missing and are now back
-Fixed a bug were sound effects would not play correctly

Reactions: JopaVictora

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
It's up to 10.9 now. You can find the patch notes on their itch page, but here are the changes. They could have waited to have one big update with all the fixes, but I think they're doing it this way to inconvenience the pirates LOL.

-The dialogue before the battle against the king have been slightly changed
-The twins' ending have been slightly changed
-The weaknesses of the 3 cursed character with multiple auras can now be discovered and highlighted in the battles launched with the dicktionnary
-Some text keys were missing and are now back
-Fixed a bug were sound effects would not play correctly
Thank you! I thought it was some kind of big update

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thank you! I thought it was some kind of big update
Only "realy" updates for this game is when the number before decimal jumps, like 9.xx to 10.xx.

All version number change on the ".xx" (after decimal, like 10.1 to 10.9) are just hot fixes (which normally doesn't matter).
Also the reason why no one is uploading every version - it's too frequent and pointless.

Reactions: JopaVictora
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes